The Legend of Eric Guneagle

Do you like the Legend of Eric Guneagle?

• Yes

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Chapter 9 Truth or Dare

"What are you doing?!" I asked.
He didn't respond. He swung his sword at me. I tried my best to resist his attacks, but he was a great sword fighter. I didn't think I could keep this up much longer. I grew weaker and weaker dodging his rapid attacks. I couldn't run, because he had me trapped by the end of the dock. If I jumped in the water, he would just shoot me down, and I didn't have enough confidence to actually even consider that his bullet would miss me. He wasn't a pirate, just a freedom fighter, so he didn't have to follow the pirate code.
"Stop this! I don't wish to fight you!" I pleaded.
"I am superior to you! I will follow my father's wishes!" He snapped. He swung at me once again. It was hard to dodge his heavy Claymore. Despite all of that weight, he could swing the sword with ease. Was he really that tough? It didn't look like it. He looked like he had about a normal build, yet you never know. He constantly swung at me with fancy sword combinations that were extremely hard to dodge, yet somehow I keep managing to dodge them. Then I remembered something important; Back at the house after the Leviathan incident, he had told me that he had no family except his brother, and he had never actually seen his dad. So why is he saying his father told him to kill somebody?
"You liar! Your father never even confronted you! He had been gone for your whole life! Give me the real reason why you're doing this, Recks!
He went to swing at me, but he paused. He stayed frozen. There was awkward silence for a moment. He let go of his sword and with a clang, it fell to the ground, along with him falling to the ground right after.

I was looking down at his face. He finally opened his eyes after fifteen minutes. Slowly but surely, he was regaining consciousness. He stared at me with a blank face.
"You were right. My father never confronted me at all. I'm sorry," He said to me. He looked very ashamed.
"Why would you do that? I trusted you.." I muttered softly.
"It wasn't me," He said to me. I was puzzled.
"What?"
"It wasn't me," He repeated.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.
"I wasn't in control of myself. When I was blacked out, I wasn't really blacked out."
"Can you please start making sense," I snapped.
"Well, I had a flashback. Something happened to me. You see, after we escaped from the Leviathan, two people broke in. They were wearing East India Trading Company suits. They silently walked in and covered my mouth, because I was the only one awake. They put some sort of gas into me that knocked me out cold. When I woke up, I was tied up in a dark room. There was a flash of light and I slowly lost control of my mind. There was a man right in front of me, with two guards on the side. The man told me to kill everyone in the crew that escaped from the Leviathan. They hypnotized me," He explained. I was in so much shock that there was silence for about half a minute, until i finally said something.
"That doesn't explain why you were acting normal before the invasion."
"They told me to act normal until i got the right opportunity to take you guys out one by one, and I started kicking in when I was alone with you. They also instructed me to say it was my father that told me to kill you."
"That's amazing. I think we should find whoever did this to you. Do you remember what cave you were in?" I asked.
"No. I was blacked out at the time, but I think it was somewhere in the Murky Hallow. A secret passageway. When they brought me in, I was slowly coming back to reality." After that, we saw the gang running up to us.
"How did it go?" I asked.
"Great! We took out a lot of soldiers easily. We didn't exactly make it up to the top, because we got badly hurt fighting a man by the name of Remington the Vicious." The captain told us.
"Well, we should get out of here. We have a cave to find." I told everyone.

Chapter 9 Truth or Dare

"What are you doing?!" I asked.
He didn't respond. He swung his sword at me. I tried my best to resist his attacks, but he was a great sword fighter. I didn't think I could keep this up much longer. I grew weaker and weaker dodging his rapid attacks. I couldn't run, because he had me trapped by the end of the dock. If I jumped in the water, he would just shoot me down, and I didn't have enough confidence to actually even consider that his bullet would miss me. He wasn't a pirate, just a freedom fighter, so he didn't have to follow the pirate code.
"Stop this! I don't wish to fight you!" I pleaded.
"I am superior to you! I will follow my father's wishes!" He snapped. He swung at me once again. It was hard to dodge his heavy Claymore. Despite all of that weight, he could swing the sword with ease. Was he really that tough? It didn't look like it. He looked like he had about a normal build, yet you never know. He constantly swung at me with fancy sword combinations that were extremely hard to dodge, yet somehow I keep managing to dodge them. Then I remembered something important; Back at the house after the Leviathan incident, he had told me that he had no family except his brother, and he had never actually seen his dad. So why is he saying his father told him to kill somebody?
"You liar! Your father never even confronted you! He had been gone for your whole life! Give me the real reason why you're doing this, Recks!
He went to swing at me, but he paused. He stayed frozen. There was awkward silence for a moment. He let go of his sword and with a clang, it fell to the ground, along with him falling to the ground right after.

I was looking down at his face. He finally opened his eyes after fifteen minutes. Slowly but surely, he was regaining consciousness. He stared at me with a blank face.
"You were right. My father never confronted me at all. I'm sorry," He said to me. He looked very ashamed.
"Why would you do that? I trusted you.." I muttered softly.
"It wasn't me," He said to me. I was puzzled.
"What?"
"It wasn't me," He repeated.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.
"I wasn't in control of myself. When I was blacked out, I wasn't really blacked out."
"Can you please start making sense," I snapped.
"Well, I had a flashback. Something happened to me. You see, after we escaped from the Leviathan, two people broke in. They were wearing East India Trading Company suits. They silently walked in and covered my mouth, because I was the only one awake. They put some sort of gas into me that knocked me out cold. When I woke up, I was tied up in a dark room. There was a flash of light and I slowly lost control of my mind. There was a man right in front of me, with two guards on the side. The man told me to kill everyone in the crew that escaped from the Leviathan. They hypnotized me," He explained. I was in so much shock that there was silence for about half a minute, until i finally said something.
"That doesn't explain why you were acting normal before the invasion."
"They told me to act normal until i got the right opportunity to take you guys out one by one, and I started kicking in when I was alone with you. They also instructed me to say it was my father that told me to kill you."
"That's amazing. I think we should find whoever did this to you. Do you remember what cave you were in?" I asked.
"No. I was blacked out at the time, but I think it was somewhere in the Murky Hallow. A secret passageway. When they brought me in, I was slowly coming back to reality." After that, we saw the gang running up to us.
"How did it go?" I asked.
"Great! We took out a lot of soldiers easily. We didn't exactly make it up to the top, because we got badly hurt fighting a man by the name of Remington the Vicious." The captain told us.
"Well, we should get out of here. We have a cave to find." I told everyone.
yea i am not a bad guy. cool i always wanted to be hypnotized

The story is starting to get unrealistic, just like what happened to Caribbean Survivors. I need to get it back on track somehow.

Back