STARZ's - "Black Sails"

Will ye watch or, we ye not?

• Total voters
Episode 3 be thee real Sea of Thieves, me hearties... :flag:

Be only a episode left. (Me miss'd thy previous episode seasons, says I).

I really do love how the ships are real and were actually handmade. Also, the fact that the Pirate actors (Excluding Rackham, from the way his body looks, if I'm right about him) had to work on the Pirate ships daily for 6 months prior to shooting the pilot episode, so they would look the part (muscular, toned, used to working the ships) and their bodies and actions would be realistic, just like those who lived in the golden age of Piracy.

Season 4 will, unfortunately, be the last season for "Black Sails." :( I am really looking forward to how this upcoming season develops but also sad at the same time...that it will be coming to an end.

crap Finale (season 4).JPG

*I am still trying to figure out when Season 4 will air. Best info. I have found thus far is in 2017? :confused: (That's too long to wait).

january more than likely ,, Best scene in season 3 is Silver in the Bar,,, with honorable mention to the first 5 minutes with Teach and his Brother in laws, watch it almost everyday,,(Waiting to steal the QAR i Be!) Best scene in season 2 All of it,,with the very best going to Flint when hes talking to the Cowardace Bastard that Silver has the Pleasure of Killing !!!

january more than likely ,, Best scene in season 3 is Silver in the Bar,,, with honorable mention to the first 5 minutes with Teach and his Brother in laws, watch it almost everyday,,(Waiting to steal the QAR i Be!) Best scene in season 2 All of it,,with the very best going to Flint when hes talking to the Cowardace Bastard that Silver has the Pleasure of Killing !!!
None More so than U !!

None More so than U !!
Because I have a family and a few young ones around, it's difficult for myself to watch any sort of "new" episode because I have to turn the volume down (next to nothing) on the television and also change the channel (whenever those 'risque' scenes do happen to appear). However, because STARZ does show episode re-runs quite frequently throughout that week, I am able to watch any particular episode scene I had missed.

Obviously, the show itself is not for kids/family but rather instead it does depict the likely reality piracy was during the Caribbean and during that historical time-frame. What was surprising to me is how addicting the show itself really is (it took me a 'bit' to get used to it but it's nothing I haven't heard nor seen before in POTCO, online, and elsewhere, lol).

*I'm really at a loss now to understand this show is ending, after this upcoming season 4. :mad: So for myself, it's like everything I do have an interest in that pertains to pirates/piracy keeps coming to an unfortunate end: POTCO, certain things online, and now this. Ugh. Anyway, below are a few videos I found which some of ye pirates might enjoy.

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I have a family and a few young ones around, it's difficult for myself to watch any sort of "new" episode because I have to turn the volume down (next to nothing) on the television and also change the channel (whenever those 'risque' scenes do happen to appear). However, because STARZ does show episode re-runs quite frequently throughout that week, I am able to watch any particular episode scene I had missed.

Obviously, the show itself is not for kids/family but rather instead it does depict the likely reality piracy was during the Caribbean and during that historical time-frame. What was surprising to me is how addicting the show itself really is (it took me a 'bit' to get used to it but it's nothing I haven't heard nor seen before in POTCO, online, and elsewhere, lol).

*I'm really at a loss now to understand this show is ending, after this upcoming season 4. :mad: So for myself, it's like everything I do have an interest in that pertains to pirates/piracy keeps coming to an unfortunate end: POTCO, certain things online, and now this. Ugh. Anyway, below are a few videos I found which some of ye pirates might enjoy.

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

I mean, the show is a prequel to Treasure Island, so maybe the end of Season 4 will basically be the beginning of Treasure Island's story?

<3 Billy Bones! I don't have STARZ, so I have to wait until the season comes out on DVD. Always a bit behind....Sad to hear it will end with season 4.

Back