Star Wars: The Old Republic (EA MMO)

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
A Galaxy of Possibilities Awaits You!

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven Star Wars™ saga. Play as a Jedi, a Sith, a Bounty Hunter or as one of many other Star Wars iconic roles and explore an age over three-thousand years before the classic films. Become the hero of your own Star Wars adventure as you choose your path down the Light or Dark side of the Force™.

http://www.swtor.com/info/overview

Before I get to telling you all about SWTOR, I want everyone to know this thread is made merely to inform people about SWTOR, I'm not advertising in any way or trying to take advantage of POTCO closing.

Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) is an awesome game where you can choose between 8 classes of characters and adventure throughout the galaxy. You can do quests, fight enemies, pvp other players, fight space battles, and much more! SWTOR has a top-notch developer and customer service team that allows you to receive an amazing gameplay experience. You can play for free, or subscribe to receive more options and benefits. SWTOR also has it's own forums if you have questions, but feel free to ask around on this forums site first. The game also has it's own market which you can purchase cosmetic items for cartel coins, which can be earned/bought in many ways.

It features regular updates as well, including 5 large scale expansions:
- Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Galactic Starfighter
- Galactic Strongholds
- Shadow of Revan
- Knights of the Fallen Empire

In summary, SWTOR is a very fun game with many options that can entertain you for hours! I strongly encourage anyone who is looking for a fun game to try it.

If anyone is looking to join some former POTCO players who have been playing SWTOR, I highly encourage you to create your character on the Jedi Covenant Server. If you decide you like the game, you can PM me and I can get you into our guild, which is led by Obsidion from the wikia.

May the force be with you. (Okay, that sounds nerdy :p)

Last edited:
A Galaxy of Possibilities Awaits You!

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven Star Wars™ saga. Play as a Jedi, a Sith, a Bounty Hunter or as one of many other Star Wars iconic roles and explore an age over three-thousand years before the classic films. Become the hero of your own Star Wars adventure as you choose your path down the Light or Dark side of the Force™.

http://www.swtor.com/info/overview

Before I get to telling you all about SWTOR, I want everyone to know this thread is made merely to inform people about SWTOR, I'm not advertising in any way or trying to take advantage of POTCO closing.

Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) is an awesome game where you can choose between 8 classes of characters and adventure throughout the galaxy. You can do quests, fight enemies, pvp other players, fight space battles, and much more! SWTOR has a top-notch developer and customer service team that allows you to receive an amazing gameplay experience. You can play for free, or subscribe to receive more options and benefits. SWTOR also has it's own forums if you have questions, but feel free to ask around on this forums site first. The game also has it's own market which you can purchase cosmetic items for cartel coins, which can be earned/bought in many ways.

In summary, SWTOR is a very fun game with many options that can entertain you for hours! I strongly encourage anyone who is looking for a fun game to try it.

If anyone is looking to join some former POTCO players who have been playing SWTOR, I highly encourage you to create your character on the Jedi Covenant Server. If you decide you like the game, you can PM me and I can get you into our guild, which is led by Obsidian from the wikia.

May the force be with you. (Okay, that sounds nerdy :p)
I will look into this. F2P?

This is the most cared for MMO I have ever seen the staff who created this really put their time into this, and it clearly is shown. Just a quick question, is there something like guild societies in SWTOR or something remotely close? I'm certainly going to have to try this out :D

This is the most cared for MMO I have ever seen the staff who created this really put their time into this, and it clearly is shown. Just a quick question, is there something like guild societies in SWTOR or something remotely close? I'm certainly going to have to try this out :D
Yup, there are guilds with guild chat and ranks and guild events and all that stuff :treasure:

Does its space area function like the sea area in potco? like it is free flying a ship where ever and engaging enemy ships?

Well I tried using certain names like Raithvader or Obi-Wan-Rai or GeneralRai... They still don't work lol I'll come up with one (hopefully) eventually...

There can only be one Vader...and his name is Ace. ;)

Seriously though, I'm thinking about trying SWTOR. Maybe it will become the game that takes the place of POTCO for me.

Back