Request Let Your Voice Be Heard!

Could you place the war galleon a little lower in the water? It looks kind of odd sitting on top of the water, and its depicted with a higher waterline in promotional art (like here).

Compared to what it is now (taken from this post on the same topic). Notice how the rudder is entirely out of the water.
latest

Ofc I'd love more wardrobe, new hairstyles etc, 1 thing I would love to see is being able to see if there are groups at bosses on each server, I hate running to HW, DH or Menta/Shallows only to find no one there even on busy servers so some type of info, alert or something would be great in game. The other possibility would be to have tps to those areas & quests to get the tp...

Last edited:
Now for an idea totally different.
How difficult would it be to program a piratey looking pointer cursor. Like ALL the other games do. I look at the screen now and every other pixel is game graphic EXCEPT my stupid looking big white arrow.
I'd like to see something game quality and immersive like maybe a pointing skeleton hand, or a compass thing, or whatever floats the staffs ship, but SOMETHING game centric. I can find tons of graphics and even draw one. Or just rip a bony hand off of Jolly.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure Jolly has any hands left.

I'm thinking of making my own cursor art and loading it before I start the game.

Last edited:
Could you place the war galleon a little lower in the water? It looks kind of odd sitting on top of the water, and its depicted with a higher waterline in promotional art (like here).

Compared to what it is now (taken from this post on the same topic). Notice how the rudder is entirely out of the water.
latest
Ya know what might be cool is if ships sank deeper in the water as their hold fills up.

Personally, I would like to see some basic game improvements such as the animation glitch when successfully hitting an enemy but having no reduction in enemy HP while using a pistol and other ranged melee weapons. I also wish that personal key bindings were a feature in this game as the F1-F12 keys is a little annoying.

Hey everyone,

The team wanted to get some feedback on what features and content you want to see in the game next. It can be anything! Please comment below with your ideas. If you want, include your reasoning on why you think your suggestions would work for the future of the game.

Note: We can't add Disney characters/islands etc. due to legal concerns.

Please share this thread so everyone can have their voice be heard!

i love allot of the ideas i browsed, Ive always wanted cannons on the backof you ships,
and (from reading others ideas) a captains quarters for storing stuff seems like it would help with the idea of more inventory pages.
plus i loved the idea of cannoneers getting hit by enemy ships

i love allot of the ideas i browsed, Ive always wanted cannons on the backof you ships,
and (from reading others ideas) a captains quarters for storing stuff seems like it would help with the idea of more inventory pages.
plus i loved the idea of cannoneers getting hit by enemy ships
oh and chat while loading. ie when your ship lands or goes down,
and can more of the game be saved on my computer for faster reloading from page to page

Personally, I would like to see some basic game improvements such as the animation glitch when successfully hitting an enemy but having no reduction in enemy HP while using a pistol and other ranged melee weapons. I also wish that personal key bindings were a feature in this game as the F1-F12 keys is a little annoying.

I'm with ya on the f1 f12 buttons. im on a laptop if i hit f12 w/out funtion my laptop goes to airplane mode cutting connection with game

I want the Galleons to look like actual Galleons and not like they've been uppercutted in the face by God. The Black Pearl is possibly the only Galleon ship in the game that looks like a Galleon.
I'd also like the NPC dialogue to be updated and more appropriate for the individual NPCs.
Also, anyone with names that have accented letters has their names broken.
Señor Fantifico is a victim of this.

Guild ships! Ships of the line, crewed by a guild! I have seen this idea before, but I want to develop it. Here be yer link!

Last edited:
A bit rambly, but eh, I'm a pirate! Here goes: I'd like a player home like someone else said, but have the raid function optional cuz, I dunno about you guys, but I like keeping my gold. I'd also like to see a bank or storage of some kind as for some reason I continue to fill my inventory with clothes. And maybe, in the future, something like a guild flagship. I'd really like it to be the SOTL, but I know it was said it wasn't gonna happen. But I'll still dream. Shame to let such a ship sit there without love.
But what I want most- is a hug. No really, I want a hug emote for no other reason than "hugs are good". Like an air hug kind of thing.
Or maybe this was my bad attempt at a joke, and what I really really want is more gold. Or both. Okay yeah I want both.

Back