Check out my YouTube account

OMG really, yeah we did walk to SevenEleven. that is so funny. I guess that is where a lot of people live because lucas saw us, my dad on his way back from work, my mom, my moms friend, and logan. I wonder who else will SEE US. Its past Saturday, maybe we can go somewhere during the week?? btw I need to do my report 2.
OMG I'M FINISHED WITH EVERYTHING!!!! I did my report on a vampire book. But, only in one day. My opinion on the work we're needing to do over the summer: Report is easy, IXL math takes a long time and is hard, and it's easy to hang over your head, making you stressed, and the addicional math on the back of the packet, my reaction to knowing that I needed to divide everything: 'WHY? WHY? WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????!!!!!!!! WHY THE DIVISION???' And IDK, I'm gonna need to ask my parents. I'll call you with the results and see if we can go somewhere. and, I saw Morgan for 3 days and two nights in a row, and I got a new idea for a story, except like always, I have no idea how to start it so that the reader wikll read the first paragraph, say 'meh', and go look for an amazing book that had actually gotten me into writing such as 'The Children of the Red King' series.
Most Insane video ever.
Logan wants to hug people while they sleep
Note to Logan: Please stop with the annoying vines, I hear them everywhere, and 'I'm sick of it! I raise my hands, I get rid of it! While there's a fighting chance. I'm over it! Bored to death! I'll take a stand, raise my hands...' -Skillet's Sick of it lyrics that I've altered so it's in the listener's point of view.
And, Logan isn't as scary as me and Meow. Meow wants to take over the world, while I just want to go to Nightvale, where people will be kidnapped if hey don't 'vote correctly' and then, one by one, get randomly executed. Also, on Valentine's day and Street Cleaning day, Just let's say that not many people survive. Would Logan want to go there? :muahaha::evil laugh:
My dad sais I can get FNaF4 on Wednesday! Well, hopefully.
I hope you do!

OMG I'M FINISHED WITH EVERYTHING!!!! I did my report on a vampire book. But, only in one day. My opinion on the work we're needing to do over the summer: Report is easy, IXL math takes a long time and is hard, and it's easy to hang over your head, making you stressed, and the addicional math on the back of the packet, my reaction to knowing that I needed to divide everything: 'WHY? WHY? WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????!!!!!!!! WHY THE DIVISION???' And IDK, I'm gonna need to ask my parents. I'll call you with the results and see if we can go somewhere. and, I saw Morgan for 3 days and two nights in a row, and I got a new idea for a story, except like always, I have no idea how to start it so that the reader wikll read the first paragraph, say 'meh', and go look for an amazing book that had actually gotten me into writing such as 'The Children of the Red King' series.

Note to Logan: Please stop with the annoying vines, I hear them everywhere, and 'I'm sick of it! I raise my hands, I get rid of it! While there's a fighting chance. I'm over it! Bored to death! I'll take a stand, raise my hands...' -Skillet's Sick of it lyrics that I've altered so it's in the listener's point of view.
And, Logan isn't as scary as me and Meow. Meow wants to take over the world, while I just want to go to Nightvale, where people will be kidnapped if hey don't 'vote correctly' and then, one by one, get randomly executed. Also, on Valentine's day and Street Cleaning day, Just let's say that not many people survive. Would Logan want to go there? :muahaha::evil laugh:

I hope you do!
Skillet? Do you mean Skrillex? Well anyways, if Logan went to street cleaning day... um... lets say there would be ALOT of screaming. Just imagine "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! EEEEEEEEE!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! SO MUCH TRASH TO MAKE REEEE SOUP" Literally I had one bathroom break and when I came out he stole someone's plastic hat, and somehow got it to look like a bowl of vomit. Don't ask where the vomit came from. Also, what vines are you talking about?

Yup, well I still gotta do my report, I'm so glad you were able to do it in one day, my mom made it sound SO hard. I hope the story ends out well. Well, also wherever we go, PLEASE NO MUSIEMS!! I'VE BEAN TO 3 MUSIEMS IN THE PAST WEEK!!!!!! So where do you plan on us going?

I've noticed over the past year of knowing you and Meow. YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!!!!!!!!! BBBLLLAAAWWW!!!!!!!! Wow, Meow for 3 days and 2 nights, ARE YOU OK, PLEASE SPEAK TO ME!!!! WE HAVE LOST HER!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Oh wait, your right there. Ok, well at least, plz don't be brainwashed. AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm over it. :cursing:

Skillet? Do you mean Skrillex? Well anyways, if Logan went to street cleaning day... um... lets say there would be ALOT of screaming. Just imagine "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! EEEEEEEEE!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! SO MUCH TRASH TO MAKE REEEE SOUP" Literally I had one bathroom break and when I came out he stole someone's plastic hat, and somehow got it to look like a bowl of vomit. Don't ask where the vomit came from. Also, what vines are you talking about?

Yup, well I still gotta do my report, I'm so glad you were able to do it in one day, my mom made it sound SO hard. I hope the story ends out well. Well, also wherever we go, PLEASE NO MUSIEMS!! I'VE BEAN TO 3 MUSIEMS IN THE PAST WEEK!!!!!! So where do you plan on us going?

I've noticed over the past year of knowing you and Meow. YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!!!!!!!!! BBBLLLAAAWWW!!!!!!!! Wow, Meow for 3 days and 2 nights, ARE YOU OK, PLEASE SPEAK TO ME!!!! WE HAVE LOST HER!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Oh wait, your right there. Ok, well at least, plz don't be brainwashed. AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm over it. :cursing:
SKILLET. Heavy Rock band, that will sometimes do Screamo singing. and, Logan would've been dead if he weren't in his house, away from the doors and windows, trying to protect himself by just crouching and covering his head with his hands, as if he were shielding himself from a grenade, pretending that four walls were enough to keep him safe. and here is a link to a street cleaning day image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a2/e6/7f/a2e67f71c26fbe965b2177c2797b043a.jpg

The 'What are those' vine.

You've bean to 3 museums? Bean? or Been? JK lulz I understand what you meant. I have no idea. But, remember to call me when you are able to. : 3

The White Wolf nearly attacked me, for revenge of my ancestors getting rid of the natives down by my family's cottage, and I nearly got pulled into the forest by the jerker Boy, and Slenderman nearly grabbed me. The jerker Boy also succeeded in making both Meow and my father in great pain by putting briers into their legs, while since I wear long pants basically every day, it took a long time to get them out of my pant legs, but at least I didn't go through that much pain! Oh, and a Hooded Figure nearly dragged me to Nightvale. No need to worry about Meow, worry about The GLOW CLOUD!

Last edited:
SKILLET. Heavy Rock band, that will sometimes do Screamo singing. and, Logan would've been dead if he weren't in his house, away from the doors and windows, trying to protect himself by just crouching and covering his head with his hands, as if he were shielding himself from a grenade, pretending that four walls were enough to keep him safe. and here is a link to a street cleaning day image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a2/e6/7f/a2e67f71c26fbe965b2177c2797b043a.jpg

The 'What are those' vine.

You've bean to 3 museums? Bean? or Been? JK lulz I understand what you meant. I have no idea. But, remember to call me when you are able to. : 3

The White Wolf nearly attacked me, for revenge of my ancestors getting rid of the natives down by my family's cottage, and I nearly got pulled into the forest by the jerker Boy, and Slenderman nearly grabbed me. The jerker Boy also succeeded in making both Meow and my father in great pain by putting briers into their legs, while since I wear long pants basically every day, it took a long time to get them out of my pant legs, but at least I didn't go through that much pain! Oh, and a Hooded Figure nearly dragged me to Nightvale. No need to worry about Meow, worry about The GLOW CLOUD!
Ha Ha, nice picture. Street cleaning day sounds fun! Btw WHAT ARE THOSE!!!

I searched Skrillex... I mean Skillet and they sound pretty cool. Like Three Days Grace or Green Day. Also, MEOW IS TERRIFYING!! And, What glow cloud. Anyways, Check out this EPIC song.
It is called Recess.

How about Sunday, the 30th? I need to know soon before my mom schedules something else. Have you ever driven a go-kart? They are so much fun. I think you would love them. Do you want to go with me?? LMKCall when you are ready. 0=]::::::::> (ʘᗩʘ')

Last edited:
Ha Ha, nice picture. Street cleaning day sounds fun! Btw WHAT ARE THOSE!!!

I searched Skrillex... I mean Skillet and they sound pretty cool. Like Three Days Grace or Green Day. Also, MEOW IS TERRIFYING!! And, What glow cloud. Anyways, Check out this EPIC song.
It is called Recess.

How about Sunday, the 30th? I need to know soon before my mom schedules something else. Have you ever driven a go-kart? They are so much fun. I think you would love them. Do you want to go with me?? LMKCall when you are ready. 0=]::::::::> (ʘᗩʘ')
'Street Cleaning Day sounds fun'... So you're saying that dying in the streets and being treated like trash sounds fun, or being stuck inide in the same position or more than just a few hours sounds fun... You're insane and like death. NICE JOB!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yea I'm good with my insanity now... *Is dragging Springtrap with me* And look what ADORABLE little thing I found while I was looking for a nightguard!! and what are these? *Points to my boots* Something what's gonna probably gonna be broken within the next few months.

Skillet is much harder rock than Green Day, in which compared to what I listen to usually, is like a happy tune that is calming and heart lightening. I listen to sad songs and very hard rock in which can sometimes be considered metal. and I spent another day with Meow. Terrifying, eh? She has an adorable hamster, two adorable cats and dogs, a Luna moth, and a fish. None of her pets are afraid of her. She also has a sister and a step sister. Neither of them are afraid that she is going to kill them while they're sleeping. also, Meow's sister, I'll just call her Kat, she is sorta scared of me when she's around me in the dark, because whenever I laugh and it's dark, well, I'll tell you a quick story of a sleepover: I was wearing a black and white striped vest, and both me and Kat were awake. So, something made me laugh, and you know how maniacal my laugh is. So my vest sorta stood out in the dark, and this was Kat: "OMG IS THERE A BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED CLOWN IN THE ROOM???" Me: *cracks up* No it's just meee, your worst NIGHTMARE!!!
Story moral: you have nothing to fear of me in the daylight, but once that sun sets, I turn into something very scary. The Glow cloud is from Welcome to Nightvale. And btw, I do not like dubstep as much as I used to, I now listen to sad/depressing music or hard rock. so I was only 13 seconds into the song, and I literally said out loud: "Nope! Nope nope nope." here is what I listen to. (click HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE) and that's the calm music I listen to. Congrats, now you know I'm basically emo ; 3 I'm not the student you used to know. Now, 'Heey Alice, where's your Wonderland...?'

I'm going to have to ask my parents, but I'm going on vacay soon.

'Street Cleaning Day sounds fun'... So you're saying that dying in the streets and being treated like trash sounds fun, or being stuck inide in the same position or more than just a few hours sounds fun... You're insane and like death. NICE JOB!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yea I'm good with my insanity now... *Is dragging Springtrap with me* And look what ADORABLE little thing I found while I was looking for a nightguard!! and what are these? *Points to my boots* Something what's gonna probably gonna be broken within the next few months.

Skillet is much harder rock than Green Day, in which compared to what I listen to usually, is like a happy tune that is calming and heart lightening. I listen to sad songs and very hard rock in which can sometimes be considered metal. and I spent another day with Meow. Terrifying, eh? She has an adorable hamster, two adorable cats and dogs, a Luna moth, and a fish. None of her pets are afraid of her. She also has a sister and a step sister. Neither of them are afraid that she is going to kill them while they're sleeping. also, Meow's sister, I'll just call her Kat, she is sorta scared of me when she's around me in the dark, because whenever I laugh and it's dark, well, I'll tell you a quick story of a sleepover: I was wearing a black and white striped vest, and both me and Kat were awake. So, something made me laugh, and you know how maniacal my laugh is. So my vest sorta stood out in the dark, and this was Kat: "OMG IS THERE A BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED CLOWN IN THE ROOM???" Me: *cracks up* No it's just meee, your worst NIGHTMARE!!!
Story moral: you have nothing to fear of me in the daylight, but once that sun sets, I turn into something very scary. The Glow cloud is from Welcome to Nightvale. And btw, I do not like dubstep as much as I used to, I now listen to sad/depressing music or hard rock. so I was only 13 seconds into the song, and I literally said out loud: "Nope! Nope nope nope." here is what I listen to. (click HERE or HERE or HERE or HERE) and that's the calm music I listen to. Congrats, now you know I'm basically emo ; 3 I'm not the student you used to know. Now, 'Heey Alice, where's your Wonderland...?'

I'm going to have to ask my parents, but I'm going on vacay soon.

Did you ever here of Sublime (the band). I don't really listen to dispear/sad music. I listen to upbeat fast loud songs, like the song recess I showed you. But no POP! NOOOOO POP!!!! I also like the red hot chili peppers. I think that you would like them too.

Cool where are you going on vacation? I am ac ually going to main this weekend. I know 1st I went to Canada, then California, and now Maine. SO MUCH TIME!!! 0=]::::::::::>

Here's a corn dog. No, here's 2 corn dogs. Well, Nightvale seems very comforting, now if you excuse me I'll be under my bed and you won't need me because I'm never come out.

Last edited:
Did you ever here of Sublime (the band). I don't really listen to dispear/sad music. I listen to upbeat fast loud songs, like the song recess I showed you. But no POP! NOOOOO POP!!!! I also like the red hot chili peppers. I think that you would like them too.

Cool where are you going on vacation? I am ac ually going to main this weekend. I know 1st I went to Canada, then California, and now Maine. SO MUCH TIME!!! 0=]::::::::::>

Here's a corn dog. No, here's 2 corn dogs. Well, Nightvale seems very comforting, now if you excuse me I'll be under my bed and you won't need me because I'm never come out.
I haven't ever heard of Sublime, but some of the songs I showed you are actually pretty fast, and if you've listened to Imagine Dragons' 'It's Time' then you've listened to sad music. the song itself seems to be, on my opinion, about someone who is very sad, but then puts a cover of happiness over it, since the lyrics are sad but the tune is just SO happy. And 'Loud' can just be adjusted by the volume button. Plus, you told me you listen to TDG and Green Day, then you're listening to depressing songs. Plus, you once told me you've listened to Evanescence, who makes SOOO many depressing songs. Ever heard the songs Amy wrote for her late sister, 'Hello', and 'Like You'? Those are ever so depressing. And, I also hate pop music. On the bus in Camp: everyone singing pop songs. I've heard of Red Hot Chili Peppers. Are they, by any chance a bit like Kansas? Here's a song by them if you haven't heard of them (Click HERE).

I'm going to Lake George. MY GOODNESS YOU ARE VACAY BUSY!!!

I'm vegetarian. I don't eat corn dogs. *Gives them to random Oz (You wouldn't get the Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference)* Here Oz, I'm sorry about Willow.
Oz: ... k.... That was random...
Me: I KNOW!!!!
Oz: *Quickly runs away* CRAZY PERSON!
Me: : 3

And yes, listening to Welcome to Nightvale- *Sees random scientist who you wouldn't know but I recognize* Caaaarrrrrrlllloooossss... *Put in earbuds and you quietly hear: 'Rabbits are'ny what they seem to be. says the last line with the speaker* Welcome to Nightvale. *Looks like as if in a trance* (Le time skip about 30 minutes later) Goodnight, Nightvale, Goodnight. *Snaps out of trance and pulls earbuds out* NIGHTVALE PUTS ME IN A TRANCE!!! But it's very calming.
Oh, and I've included a picture of Oz if you want to know what he looks like. : 3

Attachments

• Daniel_Osbourne.jpg
    Daniel_Osbourne.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I haven't ever heard of Sublime, but some of the songs I showed you are actually pretty fast, and if you've listened to Imagine Dragons' 'It's Time' then you've listened to sad music. the song itself seems to be, on my opinion, about someone who is very sad, but then puts a cover of happiness over it, since the lyrics are sad but the tune is just SO happy. And 'Loud' can just be adjusted by the volume button. Plus, you told me you listen to TDG and Green Day, then you're listening to depressing songs. Plus, you once told me you've listened to Evanescence, who makes SOOO many depressing songs. Ever heard the songs Amy wrote for her late sister, 'Hello', and 'Like You'? Those are ever so depressing. And, I also hate pop music. On the bus in Camp: everyone singing pop songs. I've heard of Red Hot Chili Peppers. Are they, by any chance a bit like Kansas? Here's a song by them if you haven't heard of them (Click HERE).

I'm going to Lake George. MY GOODNESS YOU ARE VACAY BUSY!!!

I'm vegetarian. I don't eat corn dogs. *Gives them to random Oz (You wouldn't get the Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference)* Here Oz, I'm sorry about Willow.
Oz: ... k.... That was random...
Me: I KNOW!!!!
Oz: *Quickly runs away* CRAZY PERSON!
Me: : 3

And yes, listening to Welcome to Nightvale- *Sees random scientist who you wouldn't know but I recognize* Caaaarrrrrrlllloooossss... *Put in earbuds and you quietly hear: 'Rabbits are'ny what they seem to be. says the last line with the speaker* Welcome to Nightvale. *Looks like as if in a trance* (Le time skip about 30 minutes later) Goodnight, Nightvale, Goodnight. *Snaps out of trance and pulls earbuds out* NIGHTVALE PUTS ME IN A TRANCE!!! But it's very calming.
Oh, and I've included a picture of Oz if you want to know what he looks like. : 3
The house I am going to be staying in in Maine is a lake house too.

Also, You better eat that corn dog or I will SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROGHT AND AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!! SO EAT IT!!!

N ightvale is right, Rabbits are spys. The dress up like a rabbit but they are really zombie alien ketchup eating vampire orcs.

OMG look at this funny video I found
I WANNA BE A ULTRA SOLDIER!!!

Did you find out about go karting on the 30th? Can't wait.

Yeah, I guess you are right about the evanescence thing.

My reaction when I get jump scared by Freddy Fazbear He made my day. AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Totally Worth it.

The house I am going to be staying in in Maine is a lake house too.

Also, You better eat that corn dog or I will SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROGHT AND AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!! SO EAT IT!!!

N ightvale is right, Rabbits are spys. The dress up like a rabbit but they are really zombie alien ketchup eating vampire orcs.

OMG look at this funny video I found
I WANNA BE A ULTRA SOLDIER!!!

Did you find out about go karting on the 30th? Can't wait.

Yeah, I guess you are right about the evanescence thing.

My reaction when I get jump scared by Freddy Fazbear He made my day. AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Totally Worth it.
Just got home from vacay. And, you mean I can't be myself and become a vegetarian vampire? *Beres teeth* Plus I've already given both of them to Oz. And he ran away like a crazy person because he got scared of me.
Oz: *distantly yelling* No I'm not!
Me: *Fangirls a bit*

You don't know what happened to Kosokeh! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THE DEAR FLOATING CAT, KOSOKEH!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CECIL'S ONLY PET! YOOOU DOOONN'T KNNNOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! *Starts crying* Kosokeh....

Did that guy just... *Slaps whoever made that until s/he's unconscious*

I don't know, I keep on forgetting to ask my parents. :sigh: I have such a bad memory....

Yaaay, I actually was right on something!!! : 3

Of... course... you'd look like that... 'cause you're... *runs to Nightvale* CEEECIIILLL! HEEELLLP MEEEHHH! CAAARLOOOS! USSE THEEE POOWEER OOF SSSCIEENCCE TOO SSSAAAVE UUUS AAAALLLL!!! CEEECCIIILL! BROOOAADCAAAST OON THEEEE RRRAAAADIIOOO TOOO HIIIDE! THHEEEE WOORRRLD IIIISSS BEEEIIING TAAAKEEN OOOVVVEEER BYYY BAAAD MUUUSSSSIIIC AAAANNND SSSSTUUUPIIIID VVVVIIIIDEEEEOOOOOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i42.tinypic.com/2hn4ync.jpg

Just got home from vacay. And, you mean I can't be myself and become a vegetarian vampire? *Beres teeth* Plus I've already given both of them to Oz. And he ran away like a crazy person because he got scared of me.
Oz: *distantly yelling* No I'm not!
Me: *Fangirls a bit*

You don't know what happened to Kosokeh! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THE DEAR FLOATING CAT, KOSOKEH!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CECIL'S ONLY PET! YOOOU DOOONN'T KNNNOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! *Starts crying* Kosokeh....

Did that guy just... *Slaps whoever made that until s/he's unconscious*

I don't know, I keep on forgetting to ask my parents. :sigh: I have such a bad memory....

Yaaay, I actually was right on something!!! : 3

Of... course... you'd look like that... 'cause you're... *runs to Nightvale* CEEECIIILLL! HEEELLLP MEEEHHH! CAAARLOOOS! USSE THEEE POOWEER OOF SSSCIEENCCE TOO SSSAAAVE UUUS AAAALLLL!!! CEEECCIIILL! BROOOAADCAAAST OON THEEEE RRRAAAADIIOOO TOOO HIIIDE! THHEEEE WOORRRLD IIIISSS BEEEIIING TAAAKEEN OOOVVVEEER BYYY BAAAD MUUUSSSSIIIC AAAANNND SSSSTUUUPIIIID VVVVIIIIDEEEEOOOOOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i42.tinypic.com/2hn4ync.jpg
Ha, Vegetarian Vampire Like my parakeet, bites for BLOOD but eats seeds. Only seeds. I even make his seeds taste like vegetables but then he doesn't eat. Yup, vegetarian vampire.

I just got back from Maine yesterday. It was awesome, yet SO MANY TREES. We had a lake house in the middle of nowhere. Literally, the road could only fit one car and it was made out of dirt. But, it was worth it.

I went to Aidans house and we got the FNaF mod in minecraft. If you try typing something in chat while there is an animatronic is near, It will say either #$*&@ and stuff like that. It was crazy.

I wonder what it will be like in one day in nightvale. I would spend one day. JUST ONE DAY! Well maybe... REEEE EEEE BLAAAAA AAAAAA WAAAAAAA! Ok, I'm over it.

I finished my report for school. It was easier than I thought.

Ha, Vegetarian Vampire Like my parakeet, bites for BLOOD but eats seeds. Only seeds. I even make his seeds taste like vegetables but then he doesn't eat. Yup, vegetarian vampire.

I just got back from Maine yesterday. It was awesome, yet SO MANY TREES. We had a lake house in the middle of nowhere. Literally, the road could only fit one car and it was made out of dirt. But, it was worth it.

I went to Aidans house and we got the FNaF mod in minecraft. If you try typing something in chat while there is an animatronic is near, It will say either #$*&@ and stuff like that. It was crazy.

I wonder what it will be like in one day in nightvale. I would spend one day. JUST ONE DAY! Well maybe... REEEE EEEE BLAAAAA AAAAAA WAAAAAAA! Ok, I'm over it.

I finished my report for school. It was easier than I thought.
I AM A PARAKEET! POLLY WANT A CRACKER!

Trees... Are... Us...

*Grabs Withered Bonnie and hides behind him* Save me, my hero...

I would go to Nightvale, become an Intern at the radio station, and I'll be the Intern that lasts the longest. I will never want to leave. I'll go to Big Rico's Pizza as many times as I can, and I will love it. Nobody does a slice like Big Rico's. Nobody. So, If I randomly disappear and never come back, blame Nightvale. : 3

I AM A PARAKEET! POLLY WANT A CRACKER!

Trees... Are... Us...

*Grabs Withered Bonnie and hides behind him* Save me, my hero...

I would go to Nightvale, become an Intern at the radio station, and I'll be the Intern that lasts the longest. I will never want to leave. I'll go to Big Rico's Pizza as many times as I can, and I will love it. Nobody does a slice like Big Rico's. Nobody. So, If I randomly disappear and never come back, blame Nightvale. : 3
OMG! It all makes sense now! YOU ARE MY PET PARAKEET!! You screech when I get close! Attack when I poke! OMG!! MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!!:excited:

*Grabs Nightmare and throws him at you* DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! *Nightmare eats Bonnie's face* HA HA HA HA!!! Withered Bonnie breaks* "YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE!!! NO WHERE TO RUN!!!"

OMG! It all makes sense now! YOU ARE MY PET PARAKEET!! You screech when I get close! Attack when I poke! OMG!! MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!!:excited:

*Grabs Nightmare and throws him at you* DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! *Nightmare eats Bonnie's face* HA HA HA HA!!! Withered Bonnie breaks* "YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE!!! NO WHERE TO RUN!!!"
*Throws hands up and walks away* To Nightvale.

But, Withered Bonnie doesn't even have a face, plus he has been blessed by the power of Cheezdoodles to be forever immortal so he could protect whoever he'd like. (A reference to Cheezdoodle125, AKA a future member.) And, my escape is, RUNNING WITH A FEW 'FRIENDS'! :muahaha: *Me, Cheezdoodle and Meow come running at Nightmare and destroy him while all the Bonnies except for The mean Toy Bonnie stand and watch in awe* After the short battle, *Meow is chewing on Nightmare's Bow Tie Because it is Purple and she loves purple*:evil laugh:

I'm not evil... hehehehehahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *Transformation into Zero*

*Throws hands up and walks away* To Nightvale.

But, Withered Bonnie doesn't even have a face, plus he has been blessed by the power of Cheezdoodles to be forever immortal so he could protect whoever he'd like. (A reference to Cheezdoodle125, AKA a future member.) And, my escape is, RUNNING WITH A FEW 'FRIENDS'! :muahaha: *Me, Cheezdoodle and Meow come running at Nightmare and destroy him while all the Bonnies except for The mean Toy Bonnie stand and watch in awe* After the short battle, *Meow is chewing on Nightmare's Bow Tie Because it is Purple and she loves purple*:evil laugh:

I'm not evil... hehehehehahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *Transformation into Zero*
*I pull Meow off Nightmare. Eats Toy Bonnie's face and replaces it with Withered Bonnie. Than rips it off again so he got a haircut*
Don't worry... I'm just a little old lady that can Obviously do "no harm."

*I pull Meow off Nightmare. Eats Toy Bonnie's face and replaces it with Withered Bonnie. Than rips it off again so he got a haircut*
Don't worry... I'm just a little old lady that can Obviously do "no harm."
What? *Pushes Meow towards you* Attack!
*Recites movie line:*"I never had to condemn my own son, but I couldn't let him say that I'd had killed those people. As if I could commit murder. As if I could do anything except just sit and stare. I know they must be watching me. But I'll show them what kind of person I am. I won't move a muscle. I won't even swat that fly on my hand. Then they'll see. They'll say, 'Why she wouldn't even harm a fly!'" -The ending of the movie Psycho.

What? *Pushes Meow towards you* Attack!
*Recites movie line:*"I never had to condemn my own son, but I couldn't let him say that I'd had killed those people. As if I could commit murder. As if I could do anything except just sit and stare. I know they must be watching me. But I'll show them what kind of person I am. I won't move a muscle. I won't even swat that fly on my hand. Then they'll see. They'll say, 'Why she wouldn't even harm a fly!'" -The ending of the movie Psycho.
OOOOOOOH I LIKE THAT MOVIE!

OOOOOOOH I LIKE THAT MOVIE!
XD I never thought you'd like old movies. I was sort of dissapointed, since there was no jumpscares at all, and it was easy to make jokes that I used watching Ouija that I got from Supernatural. 'Mommy, can I have my Ice Cream now? Mommy! I want my Carvel's! Or Friendly's! Or DQ! I just want Ice Cream! LET ME HAVE MY ICE CREAM, MOMMY!' Also, 'Then Mother is going to jump out with her ice cream. No. She's in a fruit cellar, so she'll jump out with a pear! MOMMY, CAN I HAVE A PEAR???'

Last edited:
XD I never thought you'd like old movies. I was sort of dissapointed, since there was no jumpscares at all, and it was easy to make jokes that I used watching Ouija that I got from Supernatural. 'Mommy, can I have my Ice Cream now? Mommy! I want my Carvel's! Or Friendly's! Or DQ! I just want Ice Cream! LET ME HAVE MY ICE CREAM, MOMMY!' Also, 'Then Mother is going to jump out with her ice cream. No. She's in a fruit cellar, so she'll jump out with a pear! MOMMY, CAN I HAVE A PEAR???'
Did you see the movie Poltergeist? It is a really cool movie. Anyways, can you get me some ice cream... I mean I SCREAM!! Just give me some bacon flavored ice cream, maybe with sprinkles.

Back