Check out my YouTube account

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????????????
YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THE CALMING PODCAST WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE!! (You can find it on YouTube, btw) welcome_to_night_vale_by_artisticalassassin-d6ny3n9.jpg Here is a song from it:

Last edited:
that is creepy. 'chills'
Well, what can you really expect from Desert Bluffs, where there is blood absolutely everywhere, but quote from the Desert Bluffs radio show host, Kevin, "and a fistfight broke out. Hmph, I wonder why anyone would want to attack another person in the most perfect and beautiful town in our lovely community? I hope it all gets fixed with a song and a hug" Wow, 'song and a hug'... I'm stayng on Cecil's side, and what he thinks of Desert Bluffs. For shame, Desert Bluffs, for shame.

Yes, but I am not really interested in sports. sorry I didn't call back. Here's a link to Year one:
But be wary, there are a very small amount of swears (Only about 2 from what I've listened to, but that's not counting the weather, in which can have quite a few swears) and it probably will change the way you look at things, and you will probably become as crazy as me, and also there are some adult content, but that's easy to slip by your mind. But, two of the characters are ***, just so you could know. most of the friends you saw me hanging out with at camp have listening to at leat the first episode. Oh, and remember Meow?
Its not sports really, It is go karts, bumper boats, and mini golf. Then there is the batting cages. also WHERE ARE YOU GETTING ALL THESE QUOTS FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going INSANE!!!

Its not sports really, It is go karts, bumper boats, and mini golf. Then there is the batting cages. also WHERE ARE YOU GETTING ALL THESE QUOTS FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going INSANE!!!
Ooooh. And I'm getting the quotes from Night vale. Look up on YouTube 'Welcome to Night vale year one' and click on the first playlist that matches the name that comes up. be wary, there is some adult content, but then again, I'm sure you watch Pewdiepie, right? It's a bit like that content, but less so.

I haven't asked if I can go yet, 'cause I STILL need to do my Book Report for school. Oh, and btw, I saw Aidan and I think you walking to SevenEleven.
OMG really, yeah we did walk to SevenEleven. that is so funny. I guess that is where a lot of people live because lucas saw us, my dad on his way back from work, my mom, my moms friend, and logan. I wonder who else will SEE US. Its past Saturday, maybe we can go somewhere during the week?? btw I need to do my report 2.

Back