WOW Resale on Common Knives!

Seahawk

Site Founder
I was just at Foul earlier today and I was checking through the junk pouch that just dropped to see if there were any good resales. I went to check the Master Throwing Knives, and saw this resale. Sorry if you guys already knew this... just wanted to give a little tip. This might give some gold FAST!
screenshot_2012-06-05_13-55-07.jpg

Sorry if this is a double post, butI also wanted to point out that these are COMMON knives with a resale this high..... :cool:

Some famed and legendary dont even give this much gold. Honestly, Famed should give over 1,000 gold and Legendary should give over 10,000 gold (Excluding SF)

I had these too Sea! I was wondering if it was an error. Not sure I still have the screen, but I was shocked.

They can't be bought at a store and they are not as easy to find as other knives PLUS they can only be found at foulberto... i believe there are two other knives that are high resale Tribal Knives are about 512 gold i believe and the other is 362 i cant remember the name... i would know :p i have found every pair of knives at least 5 times lol

Why are they high in value? In my opinion famed throwing knives are no better than rare because there so easy to find at foulberto.

Why are they high in value? In my opinion famed throwing knives are no better than rare because there so easy to find at foulberto.
the common knives that have high resale value are not that easy to find at foulberto... u MIGHT find them once in every 20 kills or so and thats a while depending on if u have a full crew of blunders

Back