Question what do you do in a guild?

Jack123

Dockworker
please excuse my noobieness but i was never in a guild, i want to start one in tlopo but im not sure what they do. and how do guild wars work? since theres no open pvp how do guilds fight? and what do they fight for?

What do guilds do... What do guilds?! What do guilds do? XD I'll tell what guilds do my good sir. A "Guild" is a team, a group, a crew. But! Instead of being temporarily like crews, you stay with a group and expand to have adventures to make new friends! Take on an enemy with team mates and feel rest assured safe OR take on an adventure to take on new heights of victory with your group who will follow you to the end! As for wars, there are none. Though pirates we are, we also keep to the code to have friendly competition with each other and complete challenges to go on top leaderboards! That is what a guild is! With that said, GO now now and start a new set of pirates to your crew!

A guild is like a family, we help our own, and others. Some guilds have their own rules in regards to continued membership, promotion to the ranks of veteran or officer, and more. The benefits of a guild is a dedicated chat, an option in the ship boarding options (disabled by default), and more. Unlike a crew, there is no rep bonus for being on the same map/ship as other guildmates.

By being in a guild, it gives easier access to the multiplayer parts of the game with the same groups of people. Guild mates help each other with pretty much everything. It creates a great network of communication within the game, the guild chat is an easy place to get questions answered. Many guilds become like a big family. I find a guild more useful that having pirate friends.

I did know of a few serious rivalries between certain guilds in the past, but I was not really involved in that aspect and am honestly curious about how it worked myself.

Back