The Horsemen

B

BicMax5050

Sorry for typos,I'm on my iPad.

Some call him the reaper.Others,the Messenger.
He is the mercenary of the spiritual world.
When the chomps of the pale horses feet strike the ground,
All look and see,and shout in terror "Look!It is he who takes life!"
He stops his horse on the top of a hill,over looking the spirits of those who have
not made it into the world.They all noticed the ripped cape flowing from behind him,
And it is encrusted with soul stones,the stones that trap the souls of whom he kills,
And rides with haste to turn them over to the dark one,or the King of light.He would wait for his final and great contract of the Fourth Seal.But for now...

The horse rider was on a quest to hunt down a rogue demon who fled from the
Dark Ones army,in which had taken a bounty upon his forehead.The horse rider had found him eventually.He had all of the tools he could choose from,any method to take down the demon:
Cancer,Self Elimination,or perhaps to take peace,so that one should slay the demon.The horse rider walked up to the trapped demon put his scythe to his throat,the Demon said,"Who are you,who is known to kill and cause grief among many?".The horse rider lowered the hood of his cloak revealing a Grimm face,and said to him,"I am Death.".

Little did Death know that he himself had a bounty on his head,And one day that Death shall flee and be thrown into the pit of fire,and then,only the King of Life,will reign forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank yew. <:)
It fit's the season, a lot, and it reminded me a lot of the TV show 'Sleepy Hollow'. Man, I wish that the next season would come out already XD It's basically the only reason I watch TV anymore, but since there haven't been any new episodes, and I don't want to watch old ones, I haven't been watching TV much at all. Mainly, I'm just on my Ipod or Computer. XD wow me.

Don't know what your talking about.XD Never watched sleepy hollows.I was just reading Revelations in the bible and though about how Death works for both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what your talking about.XD Never watched sleepy hollows.I was just reading Revelstions in the bible and though about how Death works for both sides.
Well, it's a show based off of it's namesake, but Ichabod, The Headless Horseman, The Horseman of Death, and Katrina travel into the present day. It's really funny to see Ichabod trying to figure out how to make a phone, TV, ect, even a car, how they all work.

Sorry for typos,I'm on my iPad.

Some call him the reaper.Others,the Messenger.
He is the mercenary of the spiritual world.
When the chomps of the pale horses feet strike the ground,
All look and see,and shout in terror "Look!It is he who takes life!"
He stops his horse on the top of a hill,over looking the spirits of those who have
not made it into the world.They all noticed the ripped cape flowing from behind him,
And it is encrusted with soul stones,the stones that trap the souls of whom he kills,
And rides with haste to turn them over to the dark one,or the King of light.He would wait for his final and great contract of the Fourth Seal.But for now...

The horse rider was on a quest to hunt down a rogue demon who fled from the
Dark Ones army,in which had taken a bounty upon his forehead.The horse rider had found him eventually.He had all of the tools he could choose from,any method to take down the demon:
Cancer,Self Elimination,or perhaps to take peace,so that one should slay the demon.The horse rider walked up to the trapped demon put his scythe to his throat,the Demon said,"Who are you,who is known to kill and cause grief among many?".The horse rider lowered the hood of his cloak revealing a Grimm face,and said to him,"I am Death.".

Little did Death know that he himself had a bounty on his head,And one day that Death shall flee and be thrown into the pit of fire,and then,only the King of Life,will reign forever.

I didn't know you wrote this one either. I read through most of the poems there now. I thought this was pretty good. Bible inspired? I recognize that story.

Back