Release Notes Test Server Release Notes - October 31, 2011

leo-zodiac-tattoo-designs-m-t-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

This would make me so happy...:excited:
(or any Lion)
Please add a lion Disney...and not just that but more animals that resemble ship names
Omg, that would look so awesome I'd have to name my ship something "Lion" to make it match o_o!

Aye, good point - if we're going to have ship names like Stallion, Bull, Mermaid, Witch... having an appropriate emblem would be perfect. I fully plan on having the Spider logo on the Crimson Widow.

Reactions: LEO
Just noticed they didn't list any "known issues" that they are trying to fix. I have a feeling that it's done and will probably come to live this week or next week. :D

No, let Leo answer it first. Thank you for the offer though. Since this is Leo's idea, it's only proper if he's the one who would email and attach that file to show them.
Anyone can send it to them lol...and not just this but any emblem they think would be good for the game. Remember that one person does not have the power of many when we are all equal.

The question remains, will this be expanded on the future?

al ive herd is that the brig of war is coming on live soon i mean i know this is an old conversation but the update its still yet to come guys then again the ship is very cool no lies but i dont really think this ship is enough to destroy greatly like the war fragite and about the custumizations i really like that feature update is gonna be out thier i infact have ships i wanted to color it a certain color but the game game doesnt have the feature and if they do this game is gonna be probably the best game online the point is this is really exiting and just to let ya know the ship of the line is never gonna come to the game again it was just a one time deal i wish it would come again again but it wont just be glad that atleast we are gonna get ship customizations 3 new ships ( LIGHT BRIG,BRIG ,AND THE BRIG OF WAR,) PLEASE READ THANK YOU

sincerely, leone

yeah i hope they put it thats a sick picture of a lion i hope it comes on the update

Can you describe that plz
When ye get the invite instead of going to the cut scene of the cadets talking ye run about in the town. Then upon completion of the battle sinking the Goliath all pirates disconnect and get a bug report screen.

Back