Television: Fall

What do you watch in the fall

• Television is a complete disgusting part of society that must be eliminated immediately

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
Its that time of year again, and for some this time meana Football nights as they watch their favorite team push themselves for the W. For others though it means a time for old and new TV shows to premiere and begin showing to audiences anxiously watching. Some of the more obvious ones that are returning this fall include the Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, The Blacklist, Agents of SH.I.E.L.D. and the Walking Dead. Then of course there's highly anticipated shows that are expected or already have premiered. For comic hero fans in general you have the premiere of two DC Comics shows: Gotham on FOX and the premiere of the Flash as well as the Arrow on CW. There are many other new and not so new shows returning this fall and of them which ones are you looking forward to the most?

For me personally, Gotham and Madam Secretary looked interesting and both already have two episodes under the belt. Of course of the returning shows I also couldn't wait for The Big Bang Theory, The Blacklist, and Modern Family. Gotham is super and undescribable of how great it is, but that's besides the point.

What shows do you look forward to? :p

A list by calendar of shows premiering this fall: http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/calendar.aspx

Surprisingly I am watching a lot. Which is rare for me since I haven't found anything I enjoy watching really since Lost. But I really like the new shows Gotham, Forever, Stalker, and How to Get Away with Murder. I also watch Survivor from time to time. But I'm so glad that The Walking Dead is almost back!

All I'm gonna be watching during fall is American Horror Story: Freakshow! Excited that the premier is in 4 days! :bounce:

Back