Sugar Rush! THE LEGEND STARTED!

Do You Like Us?

• Yea And I Want To Join

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No I Like My Own One

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
ALOHA!!!!!! Ever heard of Sugar Rush? Well it's a crazy, fun, active guild! :cool: Not kidding. :excited: The Guildmaster is Cleo and Abby. (Wonder why there's two? Both of them are the same person but on different pirates! Abby is now the guildmaster :p) We also have Co Guildmasters! Here are the main Co Gm's, Sugar Zach, Hikaru, Nikki Midnight, Samantha Sassy, and Eliza Stormbones! We do activities like every single day..... OPTIONAL! Of course :D We never wanna force people to do something they don't! In our guild, everyone is themselves and there's only one rule... :eek:.... -drum roll- ASK BEFORE YOU TELEPORT! Yup! That's it! Just one simple rule. Some people say it's a pretty weird rule... But it's actually good for everybody else. Say, some people are trying to loot and then someone teleports and steals rep. Then comes the rule! :cool: Also if you're busy with things like when the Guildmaster and Co Guildmasters have guild meetings! We do many activities such as: Making movies for fun :popcorn:, Parties :party:, and MUCH MUCH MORE! Wanna join? Then reply! Questions? Comments? Post! :D
-Don't be lazy, be crazy!

I joined for a couple days. It was almost all girls, and they never let me join in on the conversations.
it's not all girls LOL xD:cool: zach, fry, jack, and marc are the main people but they were all quiet for some reason..:confused: ooh and sorry bout the not joining in part, usually when we're looting we open crew and chat fills up alot so we might have not seen it :/ bright side... we have more dudes :excited:

Our Guild Is Really Cool!
Re: I joined for a couple days. It was almost all girls, and they never let me join in on the conversations.
Wrong!
Sometime This happens Alright!
But The Guild Is Cool,Funny,ETC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits To:
David Bladebane - Richard Blastgull - Davy Yellowpigge - Pirate Dog - Jackson169

Hi! XD So we're Sugar Rush! Gotta tell ya, heads up, WE'RE CRAZED!! :lol1: Sugar Rush has been a life changing experience for me.. And I'm sure it will be for you too, because it has for our other guildies!:rolleyes: We throw parties every week. Yes. EVERY WEEK! :party::woot:Plus, we do much more activities such as made up ones that we do for fun, or just old common ones... Either way, we have fun ALOT! XD We're extremely talkative and if we're not, you probably didn't hear if we're all doing an activity together. :) We loot a lot, do SVS :cannon:, PVP :fight:, and MUCH more! XD When we're not doing activities together, we help each other out with quests or leveling... What's usually the case, is people volunteering to help each other :rolleyes: which is what Sugar Rush is all about :) So! Join us! Reply to this thread if you have any comments, questions, or you just wanna join us! :D (Below is a guild video one of our guildies made... Check it out :D)

I have heard about this guild, I believe I was even friends with its owner. Though I am not 100% sure. I been told that they are a little crazy.
Still if you are looking for fun it would be a great guild to join. I could see it being very un - organized but that is only my opinion.

I have heard about this guild, I believe I was even friends with its owner. Though I am not 100% sure. I been told that they are a little crazy.
Still if you are looking for fun it would be a great guild to join. I could see it being very un - organized but that is only my opinion.
thanks for ur opinion :) but u should see me trying to set up parties and stuff LOL

Back