SLEEPY HOLLOW IS BACK!!!

Who is Your favorite character from Sleepy Hollow the 2013-present day TV show?

• Ichabod Crane

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Abby Mills

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Jenny Mills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katrina Crane

• Capt. Frank Irving

• Henry Parrish

• Headless Horseman/Abraham Van Brunt

• Horseman of War

• Moloch

• ANY OF THE EVIL DEMONS >:D

• Total voters
No would guess my age because I still act like a kid xD and trust me I have dealt with that in the past
lol Bullying is the worst thing that has ever happened in my life... It's literally the reason why I keep on hiding in my school, like 'nobody notice me plz' but then that just makes people stare more when I walk into the classroom late or something. Plus, it seems someone in my school is scared of me lol

You just need to learn to ignore them. I was bullied when I was younger. Trust me I know.
Or maybe when they try to hurt one of my friends or me outside of school maybe just run around them in circles yelling 'FOR SHAME DESERT BLUFFS!!!!!' in a scratchy voice that makes me sound demonic? They'll think I'm crazy, but that'll only make me happy.

Or maybe when they try to hurt one of my friends or me outside of school maybe just run around them in circles yelling 'FOR SHAME DESERT BLUFFS!!!!!' in a scratchy voice that makes me sound demonic? They'll think I'm crazy, but that'll only make me happy.
I've never been physically hurt but I've been mentally hurt by them, so much that I fear for some people, since one of my friends is very protective over her friends so she'll probably try to protect me. Plus, she gets angry easily, and a few times nearly made me cry because when she gets angry she makes a big deal out of it and she usually overreacts, so I can't really make jokes around her because who knows what'll make her angry? O.O Sometimes I question why I'm friends with people who will sometimes make me feel super sad...

Well then if people make you feel that way then they aren't your friends because people that are your friends won't put you down whatsoever.

Well then if people make you feel that way then they aren't your friends because people that are your friends won't put you down whatsoever.
Most of the time she's nice, but I have to be REEEAAALLLLLY careful of what I say... plus I never really liked when people say that because then I basically have only 3 true friends that I know irl. all in all, I basically only have 9 friends that I trust... although 6 of them I can't really trust as much, I still don't have many irl friends either way. :( How did this conversation go from Sleepy Hollow to bullying problems? I actually have a thread that's all about bullying experiences... How about so we don't go too off topic we'll continue this conversation there? (SORRY FOR THE LONG PARAGRAPH I DO THINGS LIKE THIS OFTEN ACCIDENTALLY XD)

Most of the time she's nice, but I have to be REEEAAALLLLLY careful of what I say... plus I never really liked when people say that because then I basically have only 3 true friends that I know irl. all in all, I basically only have 9 friends that I trust... although 6 of them I can't really trust as much, I still don't have many irl friends either way. :( How did this conversation go from Sleepy Hollow to bullying problems? I actually have a thread that's all about bullying experiences... How about so we don't go too off topic we'll continue this conversation there? (SORRY FOR THE LONG PARAGRAPH I DO THINGS LIKE THIS OFTEN ACCIDENTALLY XD)
It's on page 7 under the name of Anti Bullying if you look under my postings. ^-^

Back