"Shark Tank"

As a pirate, if ye had to "walk the plank," which fate would ye most choose to suffer?

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

As a long-time fan of the show, "The Apprentice," a completely different television show that has somehow hooked my own interest is a show on the ABC network called, "SHARK TANK."
Shark-Tank-logo1.jpg

:fish:
shark-tank.jpg

jaws.gif

76141.jpg

What really made me begin to watch the show was a couple of episodes which had aired where, within one episode, a teenage entrepreneur had approached the SHARK panel of investors concerning a family "honey-bee" making business (the young man's parents had invested something like $150k in capital where various flavors of 'spice' was added into the jars of honey).

The other episode which had also captured my attention...
jaws.gif

...was an episode which showcased the below product (sorry; I wasn't able to find the actual 'Shark Tank' episode).

As you can tell from watching the above ^ video, the product/idea permits gamers to totally "submerse" themselves further into the virtual reality/gaming environment experience.

*Now, what I had learned as a student studying business in college is this:
  1. be extremely wary of including yourself into a sole, business partnership with someone else
  2. be extremely careful of the waters you "chum" (because in the business world in general, there are many Sharks out there waiting for their turn to bite into the seat of your pants for their own satisfaction and gain).
133416857456513642100301197_SharkTank.jpg

*Since The Walt Disney Company :piratemickey:actually owns the ABC network (which is the network which hold rights to the 'Shark Tank' show), um....yeah, that does make perfect sense now to me, lol. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing Shamus!
I hadn't seen the show before, I'm not sure I'd like spiced up honey, hmm.
That Omni looks really cool. Can't imagine what it would feel like, I'd probably faint.

As For your question:
As a pirate, if ye had to "walk the plank," which fate would ye most choose to suffer?
  1. Drowning ~
  2. Eaten alive by a SHARK ~
  3. I'd rather die from splinters from the plank! ;)

An interesting concept. I don't quite what else to say as the only true shows I watch that involve companies are undercover boss. In response to the question if forced to I'd take drowning despite the fact both sound quite scary. Luckily if I were a pirate I'd most likely die upon boarding a vessel. A quick bullet to the life.

An interesting concept. I don't quite what else to say as the only true shows I watch that involve companies are undercover boss. In response to the question if forced to I'd take drowning despite the fact both sound quite scary. Luckily if I were a pirate I'd most likely die upon boarding a vessel. A quick bullet to the life.
I would say that the show is interesting. Not only does it show you how real business deals are made, but also the true reality of it all.

So I have to come back around and say this show quickly became a favorite of my arsenal for binge watching this summer. I've found I've additionally learn a few things about the world of business watching the many episodes I have and the interesting concepts from people. I'd recommend it for anyone interested it in business and perhaps entrepenuering.

Back