POTCO Wiki 6th Anniversary Game Card Giveaway

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
650px-6thAnnGiveaway.png
Today, January 31st marks the 6th anniversary of the POTCO Wiki being founded.
6 full years of a wonderful community, and a great editing team. Thanks so much everyone for being a part of it.

To commemorate the occasion, we're hosting another Unlimited Access Game Card giveaway. Sadly, this will be the final membership giveaway we will have, since game cards are no longer sold in stores. However, you can still redeem your codes on the POTCO Website as normal.

The giveaway is going to be completely random. All you have to do is enter a message in the comment field on the blog post here, and you'll automatically be added to the raffle.

Giveaway entries end on February 9th.

There will be 2 winners. One person will win 2 months of unlimited access, and the other will win 1 month. If a winner doesn't respond within 3 days, their prizes will be given to the runner-up.

Good Luck!

I've heard it both ways. Personally since I don't have a credit card, I hope they come back soon!
Well, tech support at least claimed they would be making a come back, and I'm with you there. If it weren't for game cards I wouldn't be able to pay for any game...

Back