Lord of the rings online.

Anyone have easy access to the spec. requirements of the game? How much of "what" do I need to have available on my computer, to download game?

I've been looking it up and I think these are what yer looking fer:

Minimum System Requirements
O.S.: Windows® XP
Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 1.8 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 512MB
Video: 64MB NVIDIA GeForce® 3 or ATI® Radeon® 8500
Disk Space: 7GB available
DirectX: DirectX® 9.0c
Optical Drive: 2X DVD ROM
Connection: 56kbps Modem

Recommended System Requirements
O.S.: Windows® XP/Vista
Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 2.8 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 1GB
Video: 128MB NVIDIA GeForce® 6800 or ATI® Radeon® X850
Disk Space: 10GB available
Connection: Broadband DSL/Cable

https://piratesforums.co/media/layout/spacer.png

The only thing i find with online game's is that you have to download them and they take all night, That is why i do not download that many now.v :)

I've been looking it up and I think these are what yer looking fer:

Minimum System Requirements
O.S.: Windows® XP
Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 1.8 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 512MB
Video: 64MB NVIDIA GeForce® 3 or ATI® Radeon® 8500
Disk Space: 7GB available
Connection: 56kbps Modem

Recommended System Requirements
O.S.: Windows® XP/Vista
Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 2.8 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 1GB
Video: 128MB NVIDIA GeForce® 6800 or ATI® Radeon® X850
Disk Space: 10GB available
Connection: Broadband DSL/Cable

https://piratesforums.co/media/layout/spacer.png

Ahh thank you for helping him out mate! And if it helps any, I am able to run this game on an old XPS 700 with a intel core 2 duo at 1.86 Ghz (dual core), 3 gigabytes of ddr2 ram (actually have 5 in it but OS can only call out 3 gigs)

and an old Geforce 7900 GS 256mb ddr3 ram graphics card. it runs on medium with about 50+ FPS. (200FPS if im facing a blank wall in the game)

but the 7900 GS is alot faster than the Geforce 8600 GT 1gb ddr2 ram.

This game is more dependent on a good graphics card than it is on a good processor. Only reason a netbook with near the same specs (with 1gb ram), is because of the onboard graphics (Intel graphics arent that great)

Well, I am currently trying to download LOTRO, but me very slow system is holding things up and due to the fact I can't leave the dumb computer running through the night it's going to be a while yet before I step onto Middle-Earth.

Aye, it's a laptop, but I was trying to download it from the internet, not from the DvD form. That was one of me problems. Another was lack of time to download it. I gave that up and I bought the game on Amazon, so now I just wait for it to get here.

Yeah.. I play with my PotCo guild on LotRo. :)

Probably should add this... I'm an elf ( I do not recommend being an elf !! :p ) Imladris is the world my kin plays in.
I didn't know you played I play to and on the same server with some of my old POTCO friendsI play a human lv 30 something named Prybylla and a Elf either almost 20 or a little over named Prybylski. I don't really like the elves either like someone else said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back