Event Looting Night

Will you be attending A Looting Night some point in the future?

• Total voters
~ATTENTION LOOTERS~ ;)
This event is now back!

Yes, that's right! The fun looting event we used to hold every week about half a year ago is now live once again! And since Friday turned out to be an issue for some people, let's try out a new day! From now on, Looting Night will now be on Saturday! Yes, a new date, but still the same time. 8:00 P.M, Eastern Standard Time! (Est).

So just as before, I, Bill Mac Jones, shall be hosting this great event!
*Note: If for some reason, I suddenly cannot attend, you can still meet up and loot without me!
It may also be possible that I may be a couple minutes late, or possibly even an hour late, but don't worry. Just check this thread during the time and I'll try to update everyone!

So, this event will run for 2 hours, just as it did before. (If we're having fun, we can gladly extend the time!) So that's 8:00-10:00 PM EST on every Saturday. This event is actually starting up again this Saturday, so details of where we will loot are below!

Saturday, 2/2/13 (Groundhog Day), We will be looting at the South Idol, Monada. I hope you all know where that is, as unfortunately, I cannot post a map at the moment! If you don't know where that is, feel free to ask below! And yes. Friends are welcome! The more, the merrier! :)

So, remind me. When is this event again?

What- Looting Night

When- Saturday, 2/2/13, 8:00-10:00 PM EST.

Where- Ravens Cove (El Patron's Mine) South Idol, Monada

Remember to notify in this thread that you will be joining us, so that I can keep track of who may be there. Thank you, and I hope to see you all there!! ;)

Sounds great, I should be able to make it Saturday. Monada is a good server, too.

Yes, that's right! The fun looting event we used to hold every week about half a year ago is now live once again! And since Friday turned out to be an issue for some people, let's try out a new day! From now on, Looting Night will now be on Saturday! Yes, a new date, but still the same time. 8:00 P.M, Eastern Standard Time! (Est).
Eh.... Fridays work better for me than Saturdays... :(

Back