Looting Legendary

Matthew {Ben}

Pirate Apprentice
Hey, I have been trying to loot the lost sword of el patron for some time now. I have tried dark hart and I still loot him at him. I mostly loot a lot, and I would like to ask some of you guys for your opinions on where to loot. Thanks!

You can get Patron anywhere, same as Silver Freeze. I suggest looting at tormenta or ravens cove so you also have a chance of getting one of the other legendaries.

I have no luck in looting! :arrrrr:
I have been on General Darkheart searching for The Lost Sword (Of El, lol), but no luck,
Also on Foulberto Smasho looking for Silver Freeze but I didn't manage to find any of them! Only famed lol! :mad:
Guess the way is just keep looting! :p

Me too Mark, its difficult for me to get good stuff as well. :eek:
I would suggest to you and Matthew to just keep looting, in the Mines and Tormenta mostly, like Kat said. Maybe try different servers too or just stick to one. I got my silver freeze when i was lvl44 in DH/abassa, but was looting there for a week or so, non stop. About the Lost sword now um.. well, when I got world eater for my friend i found many of lost swords earlier. It just depends on how much and how often you loot ;)
Good luck! :arrrrr:

Yeah, you are correct Irene! :oops:
I am looking for THE LOST SWORD OF EL PATRON cuz it's the best sword for me! :swashbuckler:
I'll post my invetory update, as soon as possible on my profile!:D :fight:

Personally, I haven't found the Lost sword on my pirate either but even if I had, I don't like cutlasses. That's just a personal opinion though, so whatever works for you Mark :D and yea I should post my inventory update soon too... :mad:

Yes, the most powerful powerful swords are Broadswords! :eek:
Personally I like Cutlasses and Broadswords! :fight:
The Lost Sword has something special! :excited:
I'll post photos of my inventory! :cannon:

Hey, I have been trying to loot the lost sword of el patron for some time now. I have tried dark hart and I still loot him at him. I mostly loot a lot, and I would like to ask some of you guys for your opinions on where to loot. Thanks!
My best advice is go to Abassa Dark hart. Ive had many friends got it there and including me I found 3 there. Ive also found it at the gold room sadly as well so tormenta and the mines are still a good place as well. Best of luck for ya mate.:eek:

I looted 2 World Eater Blade and a Silver Freeze before I found My first lost sword using grand Blunderbuss at thrall room. I would give you a lot of tips where to find it but honestly....... Lost sword is VARY random and indifferent to find then any other legendary in my opinion. Each time I found it ( Which I have found it 3 times ) I just logged in within first 100 enemies I found it. I also found 1 of them at sea in a loot chest Which was my first run that day.

But if I was going to give you advice on finding lost sword I recommend reading my guide to looting and give it a shot. My guide has helped 5 people find Lost Sword, and yes I am vary proud of it. :)

If you do read my guide please leave a comment letting my know what you think of it.
LINK: http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_Warmonk's_Guide_to_Getting_Better_Loot

I looted 2 World Eater Blade and a Silver Freeze before I found My first lost sword using grand Blunderbuss at thrall room. I would give you a lot of tips where to find it but honestly....... Lost sword is VARY random and indifferent to find then any other legendary in my opinion. Each time I found it ( Which I have found it 3 times ) I just logged in within first 100 enemies I found it. I also found 1 of them at sea in a loot chest Which was my first run that day.

But if I was going to give you advice on finding lost sword I recommend reading my guide to looting and give it a shot. My guide has helped 5 people find Lost Sword, and yes I am vary proud of it. :)

If you do read my guide please leave a comment letting my know what you think of it.
LINK: http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_Warmonk's_Guide_to_Getting_Better_Loot[/quote]
I'll read it!! Thank you so much!

Back