Knocking You Down

Indian∞rose∞cat88∞

Pirate Apprentice
Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 9.31.42 PM.png
Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 9.32.05 PM.png

Last edited:
:):shamrock::bagpipes:

Your poem is exceptional.... Strong emotions & well expressed. Love it❤❤ !!!! Soooooo True & full of inner strength. Wow!!! Great job IndianRoseCat ☺

Why thank you, Irish that is a very generous complement about my poetry. You do lovely works yourself. I love the Ocean and it's Beauty, and the one about the little pirate with the big sword is just downright cute and funny. Thank you very much:):):):):):):):):):):3:hi5::):thumbsup::happy::banana split::green smilies::chicken dance::thanks::lol1::good post::swords::pirates::pirate ship::cannon::bang::swashbuckler::treasure::flag1::pirate::skullpeak::piratewave::parrot::piratecat:

This poem is brilliant, and definitely inspiring. You have quite a knack for fashioning words together, my friend. I feel like returning to my own poetry. Thank you! :thanks:

Your welcome AllyKatt007, I am very happy to know I inspired you to go back to writing poetry. I absolutely love writing myself. I also appreciate your complement very much, thank you. :):):): 3

Reactions: ANZ
Back