Is There anything better than a Skull chest?

Leon Swordskull

Swashbuckler
Ahoy ye pirates. I noticed something about loot drops. You know how you see the skull icons on the bottom of loot thing called the "Plunder Rating". It goes from one, to three skulls.

One skull = loot pouch

Two skulls = loot chest

Three skulls = loot skull chest

four skulls - ???

five skulls = ???

See my point? so I'm wondering, is there anything better then a skull chest? Maybe an update with new loot drops?

Thank you and have a good day:parrot:

I think it is just that most Skull Chests only have a 3 skull rating. It goes completely on the content of the chest and if, Say you get a World Eater Blade for example and a Admiral's Cutlass One famed one legendary it would most likely have a 4 to 5 skull rating. So that's what I think it is, but who knows it might be a hint of new loot containers to come!

I feel there shouldn't be any other loot containers. But, I feel the rating should not be frozen, and should change.
Loot Pouch - 1-3 rating.
Loot Chest - 2-4 rating.
Loot Skull Chest - 3-5 rating.

I feel there shouldn't be any other loot containers. But, I feel the rating should not be frozen, and should change.
Loot Pouch - 1-3 rating.
Loot Chest - 2-4 rating.
Loot Skull Chest - 3-5 rating.
That sounds good. I think adding more loot containers might congest the game so to speak. It might get a little too crowded. Plus the new containers would probably be like very rare

I have gotten a 4 but it was a famed so thats why i think

Please tell me ye took a screen shot of said 4 skull rated chest! No screen, no proof, no one is gonna believe ye!

The truth may be boring and not up ye post count, yet lying creates an environment of mistrust.

If ye post a screen then I will stand corrected. Until then I run the poo poo flag to full mast.

I'd go with what John and Jim said, I believe a truly great plunder would be required for four or five stars, like the plunder of your dreams.

Honestly, I was looting at Foulberto a while ago, and don't quote me on this because I am not completely sure, but it was when a skull chest dropped, and in it was the Silver Freeze, and another pair of famed daggers. I'm PRETTY SURE it had a 4 or 5 skull rating.

Sorry, I won't have a picture because it was a while ago. But if it ever happens again I doubt it because I don't go to Foulberto anymore, but if it does happen again I will make sure to take a picture.

i think you should be able to give a catogory you want for looting like if you picked sword you would be more likely to get a sword the a pistol

If potco was going to have new loot containers I Say they would Be Something Like This
  • Hand Made Loot Pouches
  • Legendary Skull Chest
  • Legendary Pouches
  • Silk Pouches
  • Plank Wood Loot Chest
At Sea:
  • Cherry Wood Cargo Crates
  • Blue Prints Or Plans ?
2labp83.png

I find it disappointing that all the ratings are frozen, and never pass 3... Eventually I hope for them to change this, who knows.. All the updates end up connecting to each other as we've seen this year..

thats how the rating is supposed to be but its bugged so by default its always 3 for skulls never goes above and loot chests and pouches go 1 - 3 they never go 4 or 5 even if it had all legendaries in it

Back