Question  How to Level up notoriety Quickly!

Well what i like to do is Go to Isla Tormenta and and use a gun or use a brand new weapon against high level enemies use lots of tonic you cant fail.

Go to Isla Tormenta on a quiet server. Have max tonics, and Good Throwing Knives. Attack the Thralls and Urchinfists in the Thrall room. You should get about 120 or more rep per kill. That's how I level up.

I usually try to find Darkheart & kill him solo, it usually gives me about 80-100 rep. a kill depending on the level of the Darkheart.

Thrall lake on Tormenta voodoo doll attune all three at once and kill em over and over again. Level pretty quickly this way.

:ahoy:
So i've been trying so hard lately to level up my notoriety for my pirate. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for getting rep points? Something quick and easy would be nice!

It depends on what level you are, what weapon you would like to level up. If I don't have to level up weapon, my favorite way to level up notoriety fast is by sailing (driving, be the Capt). Not my favorite, but it gives pretty good chunk of rep, is going on invasions - if you get a big crew and go to a quite server that you could actually kill a bunch.

There is already a similar thread about this.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-level-up-notoriety-quickly.4420/

It depends on what level you are, what weapon you would like to level up. If I don't have to level up weapon, my favorite way to level up notoriety fast is by sailing (driving, be the Capt). Not my favorite, but it gives pretty good chunk of rep, is going on invasions - if you get a big crew and go to a quite server that you could actually kill a bunch.
^^What she said :p
Also, I could get 320 rep per gold room using a broadsword, that's how I usually finish leveling.

Back