Best Server to loot while fighting Dark Hart

What is best server?

• Total voters
Just to loot at Darkhart: Abassa, crewing up with a bunch of ppl. I got most of my famed from DH (never from Tormenta). But for 'legendary', I agree with everyone who says "it's pure luck".

As Captain Sharktooth said, it comes when you least expect it. I was on the back beach of Padres, role playing, and I was passing by Dark Hart. I decided to kill him. First kill, I got El Patron!! MY BEST SWORD WITH THE MOST ATTACK IN MY INVENTORY!(sounds like I don't have a lot of good weapons, huh?)

As Captain Sharktooth said, it comes when you least expect it. I was on the back beach of Padres, role playing, and I was passing by Dark Hart. I decided to kill him. First kill, I got El Patron!! MY BEST SWORD WITH THE MOST ATTACK IN MY INVENTORY!(sounds like I don't have a lot of good weapons, huh?)
You are so LUCKY!!!!

i have to agree with dark hart giving best loot i got me first famed from him (bloodfire sabre and broadsword) so good luck on looting oh and it was server abassa :D

i just came up to a seabeardin the gold room with an unholy doll like im gonna level today! 1st kill el patron

Back