Best Server to loot while fighting Dark Hart

What is best server?

• Total voters
if u r looking for silver freeze obviously go to abassa foulberto ( thats where i got mine ) but lost sword or any other legendary i would say its completely random

For silver freeze Id either go to abassa foulberto or glitch him, or abassa dark heart, I got mine 3 days after it came out :p

Aye I sometimes will stay up till the early morning and just loot away at tormenta thralls and I cant even get one skull, nevermind afew in like a half hour.

I have terrible luck on loot. The only time I get a few famed is fighting Smasho. But I still have no Silver freeze. :mad:

I have terrible luck on loot. The only time I get a few famed is fighting Smasho. But I still have no Silver freeze. :mad:
Go to Foulberto on Abassa when there is a lot of people there. Stay long enough and you will get Silver Freeze. Crowds make it easier to defeat him. No glitch needed. If there isn't a crowd, try another time. Friday and Saturday evenings were best times for me when I was looking for it.

Go to Foulberto on Abassa when there is a lot of people there. Stay long enough and you will get Silver Freeze. Crowds make it easier to defeat him. No glitch needed. If there isn't a crowd, try another time. Friday and Saturday evenings were best times for me when I was looking for it.
Aye ty I hate when they have people are screaming "DON'T MOVE OR THE GLITCH WON'T WORK!" I'm just like dude shut up nobody cares about the glitch. Then they wonder why nobody revives them when they die.

Back