Best Server for loot? (daily)

Jack Goldtooth

Honorable Pirate
So, there is one server that gives better loot than others and changes every day... I think we should all post what server/servers you pirates think is the best to loot in every day.

The loot is completely random, there is no "best server"...
No it is not, it is random daily. Every day the servers have their chances to drop loot skulls changed.

Server loot scale 0-10 (This is based on loot skulls dropping not loot because loot inside the chest is determined by the luck of the player.)
3/29/12

Guines - 0
Galaira - 2
Monada - 0
Eustabia - 2
Exuma - 1
Kokoros - 1
Kokojillo - 0
Antassa - 4
Fragilles - 3
Cortola - 1
Bequermo - 8 (Best Today)

"Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing for sure what enemies carry the various types of loot available throughout the Caribbean. Both Jolly Roger and the EITC took control of a large host of the weapons and distributed them throughout their forces on every island of the Caribbean. The only way to discover what is out there is to engage as many enemies in battle as you can. The most valuable and dangerous weapon could come from the most surprising of places. Keep exploring and you will find some new weapons in no time!"--Jordan from Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

That's Disney.... that is a Disney employee.... the people you can never trust for secrets and tips are the people in charge of the game. They wouldn't tell you there's a different server every day with the best chance of getting good loot. Why? Because they want you to wander aimlessly and not find the good loot as fast so you stay longer... if you find all the best weapons in the game, you'll get kinda bored.

Been looting on Bequermo... this is just some proof that it works. It's hard to find the server though. Other servers, I barely got loot pouches.

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-03-30_01-17-39.jpg
    screenshot_2012-03-30_01-17-39.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 182
  • screenshot_2012-03-30_01-17-47.jpg
    screenshot_2012-03-30_01-17-47.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 225
  • screenshot_2012-03-30_01-17-43.jpg
    screenshot_2012-03-30_01-17-43.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 203
I am of the opinion that receiving good loot is nothing but sheer luck.

Think Slot Machine. What comes up once you pull the lever is what you're gonna get.

Again, IMO.

We okay, this is just a suggestion to see if pirates here could start a way to get easier loot (if its true). I read this somewhere and got all these famed while trying it, so I thought maybe everyone can use this... but maybe I was just lucky... from what I've learned though, some people in charge of MMO's (Massive Multiplayer Online Games) have secrets and do some things to give an increased chance of something during a certain time or event (like low health). Anyway I just put this up to see if it would work... probably doesn't...

I get a lot of famed on Abassa.. it is suggested the number of people on a server goes through the loot faster and there is a more likely chance of famed

Abassa is a joke. I spent a couple hours at darkhart and about an hour on Tormenta today, and all I got from DH was a couple common and ALOT of crude. On tormenta i got 2 rare that i already had. My advice is switch servers until you find a good one.

I've found that server hopping works. For me a server can have total junk, and then the next server give famed. Also a "Best" Server usually isn't really the best. I've had a server be good in the morning before, I go and loot there again, and the loot is terrible. So I think as far as a best server is concerned, it may be the best for the moment, and for you, but not best all day for everyone.

Back