BEST Commercials!

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Nobody or no company has paid me to do this, and I am not advertising for anybody or any entity. I just think that these commercials are so adorable! If you have a favorite commercial, please share the link or embed the video here for all of us to enjoy!

Please remember:
1. To be clean. PG-13 rating.
2. To be appropriate, no harassment to common moral criteria.

These are my favorite commercials as of right now:

Nobody or no company has paid me to do this, and I am not advertising for anybody or any entity. I just think that these commercials are so adorable! If you have a favorite commercial, please share the link or embed the video here for all of us to enjoy!

Please remember:
1. To be clean. PG-13 rating.
2. To be appropriate, no harassment to common moral criteria.

These are my favorite commercials as of right now:
at the movie theatres i watched the hamster one and like everyone in the theatre was laughing their guts out :p

NEVER Say No To Panda

ROFL!! I literally am laughing so hard I almost fall off my chair ... And I have seen this before, when Will posted it the first time loooooong time ago ... and it's still SO funny! :D

For you who knew my posts here since long time ago, I referred to this commercial many times. I LOVE IT! That panda had no expression what-so-ever while ppl who see him had to swallow their guts. Next time I refer to this commercial, I hope you all remember what it's all about. :lol1:

Back