Question  Any Cannon Defense Tips?

Igor say sure mate!! Igor say this is the way to go:

First: save all you back notes until wave 20 there is no reason to use special ammos until then....

Second: Ice is the key to the game!!!!! Igor say ALL FOUR gunners must lay a nice patch of ice starting in the middle and working out into a large iceberg

Third this is a game of team work, not any single gunner will be able to make records or gain rams, only a group of excellent gunners can make it to the 100s!!

Igor can also say that Igor uses regular shot, ice shot, firestorm and keg every run. Igor say this is what Igor uses not everyone. Igor say Helga complement Igor while she use regular shot, ice shot, bullet and targeted shot for the barrels.

Igor hope this helps mates, good luck and good hunting!!

First: save all you back notes until wave 20 there is no reason to use special ammos until then....

Second: Ice is the key to the game!!!!! Igor say ALL FOUR gunners must lay a nice patch of ice starting in the middle and working out into a large iceberg

Third this is a game of team work, not any single gunner will be able to make records or gain rams, only a group of excellent gunners can make it to the 100s!!

Igor can also say that Igor uses regular shot, ice shot, firestorm and keg every run. Igor say this is what Igor uses not everyone. Igor say Helga complement Igor while she use regular shot, ice shot, bullet and targeted shot for the barrels.

Do you guys keep the ice up for the whole round?

Igor say from wave 20 on the whole round every round, every time it is reloaded, every gunner!!! Igor say it is the key!!!

Igor !!! Finally someone who gets it. My mate Sun and I have been looking for a couple good CD mates. I myself am a firm believer that Ice is the key to getting past 100 in cd... not to mention a great crew that is all on the same page.
My strategy is round shot till I get ice, then as much ice to form that ever so needed ice burg... then I use firestorm when that ammo unlocks.
Our last cd evening lol as it is not a quick jaunt to grab a rev ram lasted 5 hours and we made it to round 125... sadly our crew became tired so we had to quit. Funny thing was the last round we were there we held our fire and still ended up doing massive damage just due to the amount of ice that was there.

Aye, me mate Li is correct. We both play cannon defense alot and its hard to find good mates that can stay on CD for 4 hours or so. I would be honored to CD with you mates. I have all rams on just about all my pirates becides Cajun, which seems to elude me till this very day.

and something else to add.. Any pirates on test, we are looking for a few for CD on there also. I'm Sun Cho there as well, in the guild Project Mayhem. Feel free to say aloha and if ye find the time, we can get in some CD.

I myself use the keyboard when in Cannon Defense. Being left handed using a mouse sometimes is not as quick as using the keys. However there is a left handed gaming mouse I will be testing the waters with. Will let those of you lefties out here know how that goes....

D: Is to hard to get to Wave 20 Solo or with a team only using the first lvl ammo :(

Getting to round 20 solo is not too difficult. Just have to keep a pace with the ships, and with a crew simple. Here is the strategy we use when we have a crew...
the 2 cannons on the right are the 1st line of defense and we keep our line of fire till around the middle. The 2 cannons on the left are the finishers and chasers. We use round shot, ice and firestorm.... and as I have said before... Ice is key

Getting to round 20 solo is not too difficult. Just have to keep a pace with the ships, and with a crew simple. Here is the strategy we use when we have a crew...
the 2 cannons on the right are the 1st line of defense and we keep our line of fire till around the middle. The 2 cannons on the left are the finishers and chasers. We use round shot, ice and firestorm.... and as I have said before... Ice is key
... Might not be for you but for me is very hard :rumgone:

Well mate practice is always the key... something else I noticed is the server you go to and island matter.
I use the bottom servers and go to Port Royal. Same with potions, something are just a little easier on that island.

For doing cd solo I myself like to cannons on the right. The line of fire is better since you can get to them as soon as the appear. you can always try out different cannons by simply leaving and coming back in. Worth a shot.

Also your cannon set up comes into play. My set up for CD is 5 on shoot and rapid reload. Also if you have a gunners ram, equip it. The faster you can fire the better.

Another thing I have noticed, is if you go into CD with 4 people then you need to keep 4 people. Each person in the game gets doled out a certain amount of ships. Should 1 person leave then the remaining are left fighting what is no doubt a losing battle.

In the end however CD was meant to be a team event. As none of the rams that are worth their salt come till at least after wave 50. Wave 50 can be done with 2 people, to get past that you have to have a solid crew...

and anytime you feel like giving it a shot or just having fun practicing send me a pm here and I would be happy to join ya...

Back