Announcement 7 Years of Pirates Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck isn't that short of thing that could actually define my moments.

Despite being on an extended cooldown from virtual reality these days, it has been a privilege to be serving this community... I came closer with people I never thought I will and I'm glad I've shared with them moments of hapiness, anxiety, sadness etc... Thank you, @Captain Mary, for always standing by my side. Words cannot always express the gratitude one may feel inside... <3

Not sure if it is luck or things are suppose to happen at some point, but, someone's got into my life recently that they are making a difference to me... And it warms my heart to be looking after such a good company.

In any case, thank you all for been aboard this ride and may it never end! Happy 7th everyone!!

I wish you all the best in these next months and I am gonna always be there for ya . Make me proud :high5:

All these POTCO/TLOPO responses. Spice it up!

Luckiest thing that happened to me is the time I didn't die when I got sucked out to sea as a kid (and couldn't swim). Some people might point out that's bad luck, which I mean sure, you're not wrong depending on what part you're looking at, but I'm here today so I prefer to call it lucky thank you very much.

Finding my dream weapon after being teased about not having it for years! >.<
Admiral's Cutlass!
19093015_1959335210951951_6488745979871739348_o.jpg
Now it's Dark Black Jacket tho so... rip >.>​

In TLOPO luckiest is when I randomly found Fogbell, never went head to head with him in POTCO and first try nailed it in TLOPO, gg self.

In real life, I won a 1,000$ shopping spree to KayBee Toys back when Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon was on just by writing down the daily "sonic says" PSA messages for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back