Discussion Which ship did you have in POTCO?

Which ship did you have

• Total voters
i maxed out three war brigs..... S&B, Stormchaser, and Copperhead...since i had all the rams for them plus steel ram which i might say alot of pirates forgot about....it gave +3 to round shot and crit +3 so the damage was incredible for just starting mat runs...just a thought for ye pirates when the game returns me 'earties!!! sad thing is i can remember the steel ram but forgot wht the other rams were :mad:
Nice!! Brings back memories:D I had a S&B War Sloop, Fortune War Brig & Copper War Galleon, they were all maxed level 6 but the Copper Head with my Iron Priming Ram (extra explosive) or my Iron Cannon Ram (+2 Critical) could sink just about any standard enemy with one hit...;)

I'm really hoping they'll give us 5 slots so we can have one of each upgrade but regardless I'm going to try some new ones this time I want to try a Stormchaser and Firestorm! Still need to hang on to my Copper Head but it's going to be my War Brig.
:flag1::pirate::parrot:
:pirate ship:

in the end I had a War Galleon my fav a War brig and a War sloop. The War galleon was a skull and bones ALL TIME FAV , the War sloop was a firestorm and the War brig was a Fortune hunter. I made many upgraded ships but those I finally kept and enjoyed.

I had a light sloop, brig and a war brig. I really liked the war Brig, but then I had good cannons also.

ARRR MATES! Red here is asking you all to post your ship you used!
We all had a ship once upon a time!
Please be honest! Any dishonesty will be frowned upon!

;) I had a War Sloop for SVS, a War Frigate for helping mateys level cannons and solo sailing, and the War Galleon for raking in the gold with friends. Loved them all but the War Frigate was my favorite !!! ;)

I had a Skull-n-Bones Brig (Just the "medium" version), A Stormchaser War Sloop, and a War Galleon, (before the customization update tho).
I Want to make a fleet of Fortune Hunter vessels, may make my SvS ship Skull-n-Bones, but thats it.

I wasn't able to pay for a membership at the time, but I had the Sloop, Galleon, and for a little while when they allowed any ships I got the Frigate and loved it! I'm really excited for trying out all the ships this time!

i think i owned all the ships except maybe the brig but War Frigate is mvp for looks i hated the way the brig looked

Back