Discussion What Ship Are You Looking to Own?

What Ship Are You Looking to Own?

• Sloop

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Galleon

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Brig

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Frigate

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a strong name for a strong ship! Its Captain must be a fearless man!
upload_2016-10-28_23-25-19.jpeg

A War Brig for Speed, a War Galleon for cargo runs, and a War Frigate for all out combat. Since the War Brig is as fast as a sloop, I'll save the War Sloop, cool as it looks, unless we get a fourth ship slot.

The War Frigate was my favorite ship to use, but I'd like to get a War Brig because I left the game before they came out, so I never got to use one. My vote is for the Brig.:boat:

The War Frigate was my favorite ship to use, but I'd like to get a War Brig because I left the game before they came out, so I never got to use one. My vote is for the Brig.:boat:
Same here matey. And your profile pic is a solid 10/10

My first war ship when I got my 2 months of unlimited access was a War Frigate named the Shadow Dragon. I intend to get that back for nostalgia, but then I think I plan on getting a War Sloop and War Galleon afterwards :) (I was never around in the time of Brigs, so I'll definitely have to experiment with one before I make any final decisions there lol)

My first war ship when I got my 2 months of unlimited access was a War Frigate named the Shadow Dragon. I intend to get that back for nostalgia, but then I think I plan on getting a War Sloop and War Galleon afterwards :) (I was never around in the time of Brigs, so I'll definitely have to experiment with one before I make any final decisions there lol)
A brig should be enough for me , pirates used to sail small ships :)

Interesting! Yeah, Brigs were very fun, you should definitely check them out.

Back