Suggestion Three things I want to be added.

There's another game I play called the Lord of the Rings Online that has hundreds of emotes. One of them is /sit.
If you do this near a stool or a chair, you will perform a special sitting animation where the chair sort of snaps to your character and you sit down on it. When you stand up, it returns to its normal position. I think this could definitely work here. And there could be basic sitting animations on the ground too.

I just want them to add spyglasses in general as a sailing item, or host another competition for Norrington's Spyglass.
I even have an idea for how it could work: whereas charms provide loot boosts and sea charts/globes provide navigational boosts, spyglasses could provide targeting boosts.
Norrington's had an ability called "Wreck the Masts!" that would provide a huge boost in all damage done to masts and sails for a time.
Why not add some boosts to open fire or special abilities such as "Blow Them to Smithereens!" which would cause all shots to cause small explosions and hit multiple ships, or "Go for the Weak Point!" which would deal additional damage to the weakest parts of certain ships (such as the front of Galleons and the rear of Frigates).

Back