The Kingdom

Richard Cannonwalker

Notorious Pirate
Ahoy, ladies and gents! I've recently began writing a story on the PotCO Players Wiki titled "The Kingdom." I got the idea for the story from the book "1984" by George Orwell. It surrounds the idea that Great Britain, a dominating force in both the movies and the game, has taken over most of the known world. It is up to the few surviving countries and the few surviving pirates (banded together in a group of rebels) to stop them. Though I haven't finished the story, i'll be adding a new chapter every couple of days or so.

Link to the story: http://potcoplayers.wikia.com/wiki/The_Kingdom

Thank ye for reading, and good luck sailing the ocean's blue!

I haven't read it completely yet, nor seen the movie nor read the book by Orwell, but as a reader I can tell you that you are doing some good work in there. I wonder, do you maintain some of the historical background of the time, for example a king, a know politician, any important battle or just the geographical locations?
I am eagerly awaiting for its development. Good luck and keep it up. :popcorn:

I haven't read it completely yet, nor seen the movie nor read the book by Orwell, but as a reader I can tell you that you are doing some good work in there. I wonder, do you maintain some of the historical background of the time, for example a king, a know politician, any important battle or just the geographical locations?
I am eagerly awaiting for its development. Good luck and keep it up. :popcorn:
I don't keep historical accuracy concerning characters; I use the character according to the roleplay taking place on the wiki I post the story on. For example; the King of England in their roleplay community is John Breasly, as is the Prime Minister Johnny Goldtimbers. Though Richard Goldvane is the Emperor of Persia in their roleplay, he requested I used a sort-of alter-ego in his place (Cyrus Goldvane). You can check the wiki for more information on that, but nonetheless thank you for reading.

Back