The Heart of Padres del Fuego 3/28/13

Its nice of them giving out a Legendary sword code. But what i dont like is that everyone has that sword and also that my first Legendary sword is from a code when i wasted tons of hours looting for nothing sense the loot system started. They should had of added it to the loot system not a redeem code.
Actually the loot system IMO is bogus to me... I have looted for hours as well but I rather have this redeem code sword. This is really good because now I bet pirates that are at lvl 20 atm or 30 are lvling up on sword much faster just so they can use the new "Heart of Padres Del Fuego" but there is a really bad side to it because now this will totally change PVP. :fight:

I was wondering if this might happen on April 1st.

Funny Sword Comic.png

On the website it says from today until tomorrow afternoon
I see that the code will be given during a certain time on Friday, which is today and has already happened, and tomorrow. I do not see where April 7th is the last day to use the code to redeem the sword.

Does that mean Fridays code will be different than Thursdays?
I do not think so. You should be able to get on and use the code Bloodfire, until they make it inactive. The times posted are GM events, and means that the GM's are making special appearances :)

I do not think so. You should be able to get on and use the code Bloodfire, until they make it inactive. The times posted are GM events, and means that the GM's are making special appearances :)

I wonder why they are making two special appearances and telling us the code in-game instead of posting it on the POTCO main site like the other codes.

I mean, they HAVE to have known about all the different ways that word would spread almost instantly. A guildie said the code like 5 minutes before a GM was scheduled to arrive, I announced it to the people waiting with me in local, they told their guilds, and so on.

Back