TYVM Thank YOU.

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
I know I've become increasingly inactive within the past 9+ months, since I got my job at Amazon and finished college. However, I've felt this heavy weight on my chest building up thinking about this community and all the time I contributed to it. So I can't help but but say I feel, well, a bit obligated to say, Thank you. It's been a real pleasure to be apart of such an amazing and immersive community, I don't regret any of the time I contributed to it at all, for the past... pfft, I don't know how many years. 😅

However, I find my desire to play died in 2012, but my passion for testing has reached its limits. So I only came back to TLOPO for helping the community and enjoying the atmosphere of it. No, I am not quitting... I will always try to come online as much as I can. - I just rarely find that passion I had to go out of my way to create, make, host, and participate in keeping the game alive. [It's been wearing me down... mentally.]

It's not goodbye, but a simple thank you for all that you do. :)

Everyone.

I hope you don't mind me posting to this thread.

@Charles Warmonk - You have always remained a long-standing contributor to not only this forums but also the community/the game itself. As someone whom recognizes that, I would like to say thank you (to you).

Time/everyone aging has been something I have tried to warn and to bring attention towards. It is inevitable and while this is neither the "time" nor the place, I would like to say Charles that it is not your fault with Life itself getting into the way of both your commitment and passion. It is...just the way things go.

*Looking forward to seeing you contribute further, whenever you have opportune time. ;)

Both as a friend and a community contributor, I appreciate all that you've put in with your time and effort to make the game a better place, alongside fact checking, confirming, and going that extra mile to make sure that all the associated information is up to date. You do a great job, and I'm glad that you're sticking around. Albeit not as much, you're a great person and you're very appreciated by many.

I know I've become increasingly inactive within the past 9+ months, since I got my job at Amazon and finished college. However, I've felt this heavy weight on my chest building up thinking about this community and all the time I contributed to it. So I can't help but but say I feel, well, a bit obligated to say, Thank you. It's been a real pleasure to be apart of such an amazing and immersive community, I don't regret any of the time I contributed to it at all, for the past... pfft, I don't know how many years. 😅

However, I find my desire to play died in 2012, but my passion for testing has reached its limits. So I only came back to TLOPO for helping the community and enjoying the atmosphere of it. No, I am not quitting... I will always try to come online as much as I can. - I just rarely find that passion I had to go out of my way to create, make, host, and participate in keeping the game alive. [It's been wearing me down... mentally.]

Everyone.
Dumping Tlopo for Toon Town aye? Scalawag.

Seriously, I'm not sure anyone can put you in a category when it comes to Tlopo. Shows the measure of a mans character when they thank others while selflessly supporting a cause. It was only like 3 days into finding this game and forum that your name to me was already synonymous with Tlopo. It just seemed that way, so much so, I thought you were an owner of Tlopo those first few days. From the game to the wiki to the forums. You have a heavy imprint.

You've helped me in many ways directly or indirectly and I feel slightly ashamed that you're so open with your thanks where I have not much in return. You're like Santa thanking me for shoveling the roof and leaving cookies. Glad you're not going away permanent, but I can understand the stress and continuum.

Thank you Charles. For everything.

Everyone.
Oh and about Amazon. I have a t-shirt store with your new company. Perhaps you're one of the people who judges the submissions and creativity. Please be gentle and remember, you may be making a fellow pirate to go back to the drawing board. But I would expect no less integrity with amazon that you displayed through the years with Tlopo. Good luck with that new position.
Sincerely.

Oh and about Amazon. I have a t-shirt store with your new company. Perhaps you're one of the people who judges the submissions and creativity. Please be gentle and remember, you may be making a fellow pirate to go back to the drawing board. But I would expect no less integrity with amazon that you displayed through the years with Tlopo. Good luck with that new position.
Sincerely.
I am not in that department, and nobody judges at Amazon. - The only thing Amazon judges is if your money is green... 😅

Didn't expect so many kind words from everyone in this thread.... Thanks everyone. :oops:

Charles, you don't know me but again I am one of those who has gleaned much from what you have done for tlopo. Thank you for all your contributions and I do hope you can still come back once in a while. It would be interesting to see what your thoughts are when the new lobbies, etc. come into the game.

Mah boi :) <3 I won't forget the fun time we had playing the game together when I was away, studying abroad in Japan. It was probably the best time I've had playing this game thus far. Thank you man.

Back