Weapons Sword of Tritom

Devin Rodrigues

Buccaneer
Will this sword make an appearance in the game again? If so how can we get it? I still have the email from disney with the code to claim the sword. I would love to get this back into the game. The sword from what I remember wasn't to special not very good if I remember correctly but I think it was still a cool sword to have.

2dse842.jpg

If anyone is curious to where they may have seen this sword before its the sword from Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides, Captain Blackbeard's Sword. "Mutineers Hang!!"

21opyl1.jpg

I'm sure they'll add some special codes and events into the game as soon as everything in the game is stable.
Thanks for reminding me about that sword, I loved it after watching Pirates of the Caribbean 4 :D

I'm sure they'll add some special codes and events into the game as soon as everything in the game is stable.
Thanks for reminding me about that sword, I loved it after watching Pirates of the Caribbean 4 :D

I sure hope they add it back into the game. Sword of triton was cool to have even if it didn't control the wind, and rigging :)

Back