Superbowl 2017!

Pluto-Z

Notorious Pirate
It's that time of the year again! Who is going to make it to the Superbowl and who will fall short? The dolphins are pretty much out due to them getting it handed to them 30-12 and the Lions got destroyed by the Seahawks. So the question I have is who will make it to the Superbowl and who will win? And all during the playoffs we can have debates, etc. After the Superbowl we will see who it right. #riseup #dirtybirds #atl #falcons

Oh... I see you did not mention the Texans in that paragraph. Even though they're in the worst conference... they still have a chance

Oh... I see you did not mention the Texans in that paragraph. Even though they're in the worst conference... they still have a chance
I was mentioning the teams who were out of the playoffs. I mean, they have a *chance*. It's very slim and I don't see it happening but you never know. They could pull a huge upset

#RiseUp

Falcon's 12th Man came through in the Dome. In fact.... I forgot to switch my Forums avi to the "#InBrotherhood" pic

Anyways... I'm worried about our defense. Still afraid the saying, "Defense Wins Championships" holds true. BUT... I'm going Falcons vs Patriots. Somehow we win 24-20.

Well, the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead (cue the Warrior's jokes). Anyways, absolutely one phenomenal year for the Falcons, too bad it had to end the way it did. Here is to next year! #RiseUp #MattVP

Well, the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead (cue the Warrior's jokes). Anyways, absolutely one year for the Falcons, too bad it had to end the way it did. Here is to next year! #RiseUp #MattVP
Technically the falcons did blow a 3-1 lead. Let me explain below:

The falcons blew a 28-3 lead.

28+3= 31
31= 3-1

Falcons blew a 3-1 lead. :p

Back