PIRATESONLINE TERMED. : message to the players 9/19/13 (MOVE ON)

In this video , is my last im ever doing , the last of pirates online. Lions revenge also no longerwill becontinued for the fact that the game is closeing , and i have continued my life and i grew out of this. This video is in loving memory of pirates online 2005- 2013 , and lions revenge as-well. It was made for those in grief and sorrow of their characters ( like mines Leon Sword Kidd) , For those players who sacrificed time , sleep money , for their character and those who kept their hopes up for the game , in which sadly the hopes are gone. This video also mentions all that pirates online has failed to do , but we must move on , it isnt worthed mates. I feel really sorry fotr the players who actaully lasted years trying to get fames and legendaries , until they finally got them , but yet it was all in vain. Im really sorry i myself am kinda mad because i spent time on leon swordkidd , im sure many other players are also. I am not doing this video for fame , views or likes , because is the least i care , but for thoese who lost what they had in this game , for thoese who are devastated by this apparent news , and in response to thoese players i did a special video like this , with time and dedication takeing me 10 and certain minutes all for the love of thoese players , im doing this , and did it to help and build and to show appreciation. I do thank the many players who saw me as a great leader who saw me as a captain who gave me respect , who were in my guild , who was their for me as always . Many players stood faithful towards me , A ton betrayed me and unfriended me , but to thoese who did . I understand you its all cool and forgive me if ive done anything to you or the person , for thoese who ignored me , its also cool i do forgive you to , if Jesus forgave me , why cant i forgive ? . Those players i had fun with like Micheal the solo-er and millions of others i thank you for your time towards me. Let us not be stuck but move on , its hard but you must move on . The world will move on no matter what u do , so if you don't move on you'll be left behind , by the time you wanna move on it'll probably be too late to do so. Sorry for the lost mates , thank you for your support your views and subscribtion towards me godbless you.
NOTE : If you need anything or a question you can always PM me , and i will always answer mates , if you need any question and advices PM me also , anything at all ill be here. Watch enjoy subscribe. :p

Back