Event Pirates Online 5th Anniversary Celebration

I'll make a sure note to come to this! I haven't played all 5 years, but I joined on a basic account in '08. I've seen alot of changes since I first started playing, and I will be sure to show my thanks for the cure of 4 years of boredom! Lots of close friends and fellow pirates around me have come and gone since I first set sail in the Caribbean, and I agree with Blade, time DOES fly! ;)

I'd better show up then ... going down the memory lane and befriending you all who are not on my friend' list yet, till the list broke (because of too many names in it :D) ...

Btw, is there any plan what we are gonna do in 3 hours, other than plundering for half an hour?

Btw, is there any plan what we are gonna do in 3 hours, other than plundering for half an hour?

I believe the event running for 3 hours was done to make it easier for pirates to fit it into their schedule so they could attend. There are events that only run for an hour that many pirates can't make because that time frame just doesn't work.

Back