Pirates Expose EITC Plot (08/16/13)

Well, at least they seem to be getting more into the game, even if the event seems not to be the best one could think of.

Optigreen I dont really anticipate POTCO ever having another update. It would be nice but the last true update wa sShip Customising. :/ Theyd release a blog that hints it so much I would assume, or announce it full on.

I never thought that as someone from the nationality I belong to I would ever say something like this but, :
I'm tired of bribes :/

There is a possibility of a new weapon- I might add.

Yesterday's Maintenance updated the game version to xxxxxx.31 from .30

Probably just another run of the mill legendary or famed, but there can be a new weapon.

I can not believe I am away while they are giving weapons. If it is possible someone please post some images with the weapon(s)!

The EITC GMs tend to display a bit of a 'snarky' character and would probably be pleased if you shoot them a few cheesy compliments... I suppose if you want the weapons, you'll do anything, but begging and saying "OMG OMG GIVE MEEEE A WEAPON!!" is probably not a good route to go.

Just saying ;)

We'll see about that...

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

P.S. Great, now I need to figure out which famed to sell. -_-

We'll see about that...
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

LOL. Can you capture video of the begging? We should take a pole to see how well different types of persuasions work.
  • OMG OMG PLEEEZE
  • My, You are a handsome brute
What else do you suggest for options?

LOL. Can you capture video of the begging? We should take a pole to see how well different types of persuasions work.
  • OMG OMG PLEEEZE
  • My, You are a handsome brute
What else do you suggest for options?

Ooh, how about...

• "GIMME A WEPON OR ILL REPORT U"
:p

Just because it is a new weapon doesnt mean the quality wil be great. The Nemesis Blade and Norrington's Spyglass speaks for itself. They were meant to be looted, not given away or redeemed.

I have some friends who are basic atm. I don't think they specified if it was for everyone, or just UA members. hmmm :confused:

Here is one of the items they are giving:
screenshot_2013-08-17_18-23-29.jpg
w
Other, is famed sword attack 76

Back