Old Rock & Roll. Yeah!!

Thanks to my parents, they introduced me to a TON of great bands. Like Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, KISS, Def Leppard, W.A.S.P, Van Halen, Joan Jett, Lita Ford (ooh the list goes on and on)

There is also older stuff like Janis Joplin, Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix, Beach Boys, and Cream. (again, the list goes on forever)
Mm gimme some Eric Clapton, I'm good for life!

I just wanted to list some of my favorites here :p
Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Who, The Cars, Bob Dylan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steely Dan, Fleetwood Mac, Thin Lizzy, Cream, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd, Steve Miller Band, Rush, David Bowie, The Police, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Def Leppard, Journey, Van Morrison, Boston, Creedence Clearwater, Revival, Black Sabbath, Queen, Steppenwolf, The Kinks, The Eagles, Aerosmith, Heart, Foghat, Free, The Rolling Stones, Foreigner, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Kansas, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Bee Gees, The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, The Doors, AC/DC, The Byrds, The Allman Brothers, Traffic, Blue Oyster Cult, Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Styx, The Guess Who, Yes, The Doobie Brothers, Chicago, and Grand Funk Railroad.
Sorry for the extended list I just wanted to put just about every band I can think of that is awesome for later reference. :D

If I am missing any of the greats let me know!
Deep Purple. Destroys 95% of the bands you just named.

I just wanted to list some of my favorites here :p
Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Who, The Cars, Bob Dylan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steely Dan, Fleetwood Mac, Thin Lizzy, Cream, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd, Steve Miller Band, Rush, David Bowie, The Police, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Def Leppard, Journey, Van Morrison, Boston, Creedence Clearwater, Revival, Black Sabbath, Queen, Steppenwolf, The Kinks, The Eagles, Aerosmith, Heart, Foghat, Free, The Rolling Stones, Foreigner, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Kansas, Neil Young, Tom Petty, Bee Gees, The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, The Doors, AC/DC, The Byrds, The Allman Brothers, Traffic, Blue Oyster Cult, Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Styx, The Guess Who, Yes, The Doobie Brothers, Chicago, and Grand Funk Railroad.
Sorry for the extended list I just wanted to put just about every band I can think of that is awesome for later reference. :D

If I am missing any of the greats let me know!
U2, Jimi Hendrix, Santana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Janis Joplin, Chuck Berry, Beach Boys, Little Richard, and Guns N Roses.

All of the Red Hot Chili Peppers' music videos are so interesting and they all have so much....flare

I love me some Rage Against The Machine though
and System Of a Down
even though they aren't very "old"

Pink Floyd- to me some of the greatest bass and guitar solos of all time. If you listen to all the parts of "Another Brick in the Wall", sends chills down my spine how great it is.
And don't even get me started on Boston. By far favorite band.

Pink Floyd- to me some of the greatest bass and guitar solos of all time. If you listen to all the parts of "Another Brick in the Wall", sends chills down my spine how great it is.
And don't even get me started on Boston. By far favorite band.
Love it, ABITW's solo is pretty amazing, but oh boy, that Time solo, goosebumps and chills everywhere.

Back