NBA Finals

I'm not a fan of either Golden State or Cleveland, but I'd prefer if LeBron James didn't get a ring in Cleveland. It'd be the funniest thing in the world if he retired with everyone saying, "He never won a ring in Cleveland."

Not that I want everyone believing that Steph Curry and his Warriors are the best team in NBA history either. That title still belongs to Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls. Golden State may have reclaimed the winningest regular season title, but they playing in a much weaker league.

But credit where credit is due - they will definitely go down as one of the better teams in history. And I wouldn't mind that they won the championship again, either, by any means.

They sure are. Little disappointing that I won't be able to watch the game. I'm on vacation in Canada, using an RV park's Wi-Fi. All I'll be able to do is rely on my phone's updates on the game. Still hoping Golden State clinches the win.

They sure are. Little disappointing that I won't be able to watch the game. I'm on vacation in Canada, using an RV park's Wi-Fi. All I'll be able to do is rely on my phone's updates on the game. Still hoping Golden State clinches the win.
Ah, I'm all LeBron. Always have been always will be. My true team though is the Atlanta Hawks. Go Cavs for now though

I live in NC...we do a lot of college basketball here. Duke, UNC, and Wake Forest are our biggest ones. The NBA really doesn't have anything this way. We used to have the Charlotte Hornets, but I think they've gone away as well. Bugger

Back