Mythical Creatures

What creatures would you like to see in the game?

• Total voters

Davy Redbones

Honorable Pirate
Would you like to see some of these creatures in the game? And I mean outside of the mini games like fishing and potions.

If I was looking to play a game with mythical creatures I would be on runescape. Although the idea of maybe an underwater area for fighting mermaids, sea serpents and such would be really cool to see. :D

Scratching my head, trying to figure out which one to pick; ended up choosing "sea serpent" but not sure my choice falls within that category (might be some 'other').

All I can say is (in one word and in two syllables)...

kraken-crackin2.gif

...KRAKEN.

Since my choices are not here, i'll list them.
Chupacabra
Jersey Devil
Dartmoor (actually called Beast of Dartmoor)
Mothman
Bigfoot
Yeti
Yowie
Flatwoods Monster
Sheepsquatch
Goatman
Lochness Monster
Lou Ga Rou

Just look them up.

Reactions: Sam
I would say Mermaids while fishing maybe, and Sea Serpents while sailing. Since we are Pirates, I think the other choices might be a lil unrealistic in game, lol.
If you want to see some aliens in game, I've seen some in Abassa Tortuga once in a while ;)

I LOVE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sea creatures definitely, but aliens? I don't know about that. Grape shot- Effective against sea monsters!

lol could you picture potco against the aleins from idependence day?
Since my choices are not here, i'll list them.
Chupacabra
Jersey Devil
Dartmoor (actually called Beast of Dartmoor)
Mothman
Bigfoot
Yeti
Yowie
Flatwoods Monster
Sheepsquatch
Goatman
Lochness Monster
Lou Ga Rou

Just look them up.

isnt bigfoot yeti and yowie basically the same thing? dont they just live in different places, and have slightly different colored hair?

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, sailing is one of the key elements that makes this game different from others. Enhancing sailing with creatures swimming by, attacking or being caught would be great!

[quote Davy Redbones] isnt bigfoot yeti and yowie basically the same thing? dont they just live in different places, and have slightly different colored hair?[/quote]

Bigfoot - Dark brown or Black
Yeti - White with blue skin
Yowie - Light tan fur with Scar's chin (From TLK.)

[quote Davy Redbones] isnt bigfoot yeti and yowie basically the same thing? dont they just live in different places, and have slightly different colored hair?

Yowie - Light tan fur with Scar's chin (From TLK.)[/quote]
Idk Balanced. I'm sure that It would be weird for the game though.
[quote Davy Redbones] isnt bigfoot yeti and yowie basically the same thing? dont they just live in different places, and have slightly different colored hair?

Yowie - Light tan fur with Scar's chin (From TLK.)[/quote]
Idk balanced. It would be weird thoughUgh. My chat messed up.

Back