Lord of the rings online.

Rich Fireskull

Notorious Pirate
I looked and did not find an existing thread so I made this :). Anyway, the game has been out for a few years and went F2P in the last few or so and is cool if you like the Lotr series.

I play on the server Gladden and I have a lvl 66 minstrel as my main character, does anyone else play?

A long story why that game didn't have its own thread ... ;). Anyway, good that you opened one. I used to try to play it a little over a year ago, made a character named Jadielyn, and I played on Brandywine server. I don't play it anymore. I used to have friends from Potco who also played the same game.

Haven't given it a try yet but I'm always looking forward to playing new games. Only catch is downloads take forver and my labtop doesn't always charge while it's on. So if the download it ever 2 hours or more I can't download.

Yeah and that varies from kin to kin and server to server. On Gladden, Bree and Galtrev are main hubs in the world and are great places to grab a lute and start strumming :p I do that a lot when I am bored
Yeah.. I play with my PotCo guild on LotRo. :)

Probably should add this... I'm an elf ( I do not recommend being an elf !! :p ) Imladris is the world my kin plays in.

I play a human and an elf on Silverfoote and Brandywine (I think so ._.), though I don't pay so I'm only like lv 12.. I'm stuck because I have to level to 18 to get my new quest, and I'm also stuck on a stupid quest on my Elf -_-

Back