Invasions & QAR

RachelS

Swashbuckler
Could we please have invasions again? Its a great time to socialize & meet other players while waiting for it to begin. If you would schedule invasions, I think you would see more players come out. Padre use to be a fun place for invasions back in the day. QAR was always fun, really needed teamwork to win & that is where your guild & friends come in to play. So much fun. Would you bring that back too, please? Thank you for all your hard work.

Invasions are already back besides Padres ones. They just havent happened in awhile which I'm sure is they are just down for maintenance. QAR was in the game about 2 years ago was SUPER laggy. Made people crash all the time so it's down for maintenance as well. I'm sure they will be back soon. One of the NPCs in the lobbies I went to was saying something about the QAR..

Invasions are already back besides Padres ones. They just havent happened in awhile which I'm sure is they are just down for maintenance. QAR was in the game about 2 years ago was SUPER laggy. Made people crash all the time so it's down for maintenance as well. I'm sure they will be back soon. One of the NPCs in the lobbies I went to was saying something about the QAR..
I’m dreaming of the QAR’s return. I feel like invasions has been removed although I’ve not seen any announcement. I’m not a fan of invasions but do think that they should be in the game, I just hope that they will be rare and only on a couple of servers at a time.

Issue with invasions is that if they were on different servers people would server hop and get like 15,000 XP in a matter of minutes

Back