I can't take a screenshot :o

I guess its because I have Windows, but I cant take a screenshot, when I click to play the game, the outline of the screen goes black, what do I do? :mad:

Um, not sure, I never used F8 or F12 or whatever button is to take screen shot. I have windows 7, you can do what I do. Press Print Screen(PrtScn) and paste in GIMP, Photoshop or Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

If you use a laptop then PrtScn is on the same button with insert and if you are using a keyboard its either just Prtscn or again with some other one so you have to press FN and then that button*

Hope that helped :)

*I think the last one was a bit confusing so heres what I do, my prtscn is in the same button with 'home' so i press FN and then prtscn

Um, not sure, I never used F8 or F12 or whatever button is to take screen shot. I have windows 7, you can do what I do. Press Print Screen(PrtScn) and paste in GIMP, Photoshop or Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

If you use a laptop then PrtScn is on the same button with insert and if you are using a keyboard its either just Prtscn or again with some other one so you have to press FN and then that button*

Hope that helped :)

*I think the last one was a bit confusing so heres what I do, my prtscn is in the same button with 'home' so i press FN and then prtscn

Thanks I'll try, but I have Windows 8

Eh it should still work, I don't see why it wouldn't :p

Even though Windows 8 are more like androids... but still

If it is this complicated to take a screenshot via Windows 8 then that further supports why I hate the newer Windows :p Too much complication.

Back