Loot How Should I Giveaway this Beta Key I found?

How should I give the Beta Key Away?

• Total voters
Perhaps have a panel of 3 to 5 pirates who already have beta keys be the judges, to keep it fun.
Either way, keep me posted and good luck!
I really like the idea of having a couple of other pirates being judges helping me decide who the winner would be. I just don't really know if anyone would want to do that for me lol. Also, this goes for anyone btw, feel free to pm me if you have an idea or some thoughts that would help my decision OR just want to know what my thought process is at the moment.

These are all good ideas. No matter which you decide, just wanted to say I think it's awesome of you to share it...You could mabey have a "Best Pirate Name" like ideas for names to use for next time you create a pirate! Or mabey "Best Dressed Pirate" lol post pics of your pirate all proper. Would love it if some one would host a RACE in the game like they use to have, but that would take a deal of work and time so...Either way, sounds like it will be fun!

I believe a raffle would the fairest considering not everyone is a good artist or writer! However, there are some competitions I think everyone would have a fair chance at. Maybe a little trivia game about the knowledge of the game? Or, you can just put up a game in the game section of the forums. Like "first to count to 5 one number at a time without getting interrupted gets a beta key."

I think overall a raffle would be the least time consuming and more fair though! :)

Another idea would maybe be to write WHY you want the Beta Key. You can then decide who to give it to :) Or you and a few other people may vote on one. OR, you could just have everyone like which reason they like the most! (Making sure people aren't allowed to like their own reason or more than one reason)

I believe a raffle would the fairest considering not everyone is a good artist or writer! However, there are some competitions I think everyone would have a fair chance at. Maybe a little trivia game about the knowledge of the game? Or, you can just put up a game in the game section of the forums. Like "first to count to 5 one number at a time without getting interrupted gets a beta key."

I think overall a raffle would be the least time consuming and more fair though! :)
raffle would even the chances for all yes.

If u do have a writing contest, u should have a date in the future (say three days from now), and have that day and only that date for people to submit their stories so it's easier for u to read through them the next day and lessen the chance of people copying other's work.

Well, as an artist i'd love to see the art contest choice being accepted, but then again it does seem a bit clic'he.

how about the story about us and our pirate? who we are? how we began many years ago across the seas, how it would help with our goal in tlopo and how even many years after we would use that key in our own adventures.

Id love to see that happen, and get a chance to tell my tale. :)

I have finally made my decision on what to do. It seems that 33 people voted for a Raffle. Truth be told, I didn't really want to do a Raffle since I wanted the contest to be more involving. I really loved the idea of writing some type of story, perhaps maybe about the adventures your own pirates. However, the majority of people voted to have a Raffle so I must follow through. I will make a separate thread where all you have to do to enter the raffle is leave some type of message there before a certain day. Thank you all so very much for providing feedback and ideas on this. It really was a hard decision to make for me lol. Best of luck to all those who enter :D

Last edited:
I have finally made my decision on what to do. It seems that 33 people voted for a Raffle. Truth be told, I didn't really want to do a Raffle since I wanted the contest to be more involving. I really loved the idea of writing some type of story, perhaps maybe about the adventures your own pirates. However, the majority of people voted to have a Raffle so I must follow through. I will make a separate thread where all you have to do to enter the raffle is leaving some type of message there before a certain day. Thank you all so very much for providing feedback and ideas on this. It really was a hard decision to make for me lol. Best of luck to all those who enter :D

A raffle sounds like fun! Looking forward to it!
Thank you!

Back