Loot How Should I Giveaway this Beta Key I found?

How should I give the Beta Key Away?

• Total voters

David Yellowhound

Honorable Pirate
Found a Beta Key at Kingshead on Valor :D I kinda already have one though so yea... cool find though i guess :p Might give it away on the forums tho ;)

EDIT: I have decided I want to giveaway the Beta Key on the forums :D However, I don't know how to go about it. The first idea I came up with was a raffle and another was some sort of contest. Maybe best artwork? Then I thought it would be smart to have you guys decide lol. So yea waiting on some feed back :D
ufu1rmih.jpg

Last edited:
So for people who suggested something that requires a little effort, what did you guys have in mind? I can only seem to come up with artwork or creative writing such as a poem. If theres something I haven't thought of, please let me know. I'd like to make my decision on how to conduct the giveaway soon such as some time today or tomorrow. Also I would like to thank all of you for the feedback you have provided so far. I really appreciate it :D

Poem? That's needed to write in Spanish or English?
I mainly Spanish and i write good poems years ago
PD: Yep, i desesperate to use a beta key, because i'm not sleeping today and playing all the night.

I agree with what the others have stated, effort is needed. Artwork is good, yes, but it is now seemingly mundane, so we do need something different. Honestly, I don't exactly know myself, but all I'm saying is we need some diversity, with all of the art being done for other contests, I feel as if we have to mix it up. Just my opinion. For me, I would choose creative writing because I cant do art whatsoever. But that's just me :p. But to put it simply if you want your job to choose the best whatever it is that you decide to look at, a raffle would be easiest on you to host. Anyways, good luck to all that enter!

Poem? That's needed to write in Spanish or English?
I mainly Spanish and i write good poems years ago
PD: Yep, i desesperate to use a beta key, because i'm not sleeping today and playing all the night.
Due to me only having learned some high school spanish (barley), I would like the writing to be in English :p

My life was wasted today
Darkness and Redemption consumes my soul
I don't like the light and the justice
The only way i get is my pain and suffering killing my spirit

I can't see the peace, only my writing is the taste of the sadnesss
the last thing i can feeling, is the near dead awaiting in my body
Going to the heaven is a long street... so it's better going down to the hell

Yep, it's made for me... anyway, if the theme is wrong, tell me.

I agree with what the others have stated, effort is needed. Artwork is good, yes, but it is now seemingly mundane, so we do need something different.
I see what you mean about how artwork is pretty common with all the other contests. The only other thing I can think of is creative writing. However, I'm not much of a writer myself if I'm being honest. I would prefer artwork over writing any day :p. That being said, I feel like my judging skills on creative writing would be hindered. Especially if it was a poem xD However, i'll still have a go at judging creative writing pieces if people would like.

best written story, 5 paragraphs minumum
Wow good idea :eek: I haven't even thought of stories lol. I feel like the 5 paragraph minimum shouldn't really be that necessary since I think the story itself would show how much work and effort the individual has put into it rather than the length of the piece.

I'm sure whichever way you decide it, giving the key away in any sort of contest, competition or whatever will be fun, especially for the winner!
While I'm a good tall tale teller, I might not be so well versed in writing stories, but I'd give it a go just to keep things interesting.
Perhaps have a panel of 3 to 5 pirates who already have beta keys be the judges, to keep it fun.
Either way, keep me posted and good luck!

Back