Announcement Happy Third Sunday !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like making hot cocoa on Christmas Eve and starting up the fireplace. I know it sounds cliche, but reading a book in front of the fireplace while sipping on hot cocoa, while its snowing outside is my favorite part about the holidays (apart from family/friends of course).

:santastar:We host Christmas day brunch, we have everything from sweet French toast bake, flavored syrups, and cinnamon rolls to savory chicken souffle, crepes, sausage, ham, & Swedish meatballs. We love nibbling on that all day. And of course baking Christmas cookies with the family. Love to nibble them for a week or so as well.

Last edited:
After decorating the tree we turn off all the lights (except the tree lights of course!) and sing carols together. Then it's everyone in the kitchen while I make burgers and we spend the evening talking, laughing and being a family!

My friends / family and I usually like to go ice skating at the Rockefeller Center Ice Skating rink. Then we'll go window shopping or actual shopping along 5th avenue. After a long cold day, we'll come home and maybe watch a few Christmas movies while enjoying a home-cooked meal.

My mom and siblings drive around looking at the Christmas lights around town on Christmas Eve, and then we have a brunch thing on Christmas with my grandparents.

There is a really big park not too far from where I live and every year they put up lights, strobes, huge (like, 3 story) trees and all sorts of other decorations. Come Christmas eve we all grab hot chocolate from the first corner store we find and walk around for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back