Guide/Tip How to level potions

Captain Rai

Honorable Pirate
I recently just mastered potions, yes it did take me a while and it was REAL boring... However I figured out a good way to master them it consisted of all swift foot potions and etc..

Here are all the potions and categories of which to make them in:
Level 1: Marksman Draught, 13 rep, Swashbuckler Stew 13 rep
Level 2: Cannoner Draft 18 rep, Mystic Mixture 18 rep
Level 3: Swift Foot I 23 rep, Belchin Brew 28 rep
Level 4: Flatulent Fizz 33 rep, Deadeye I 30 rep
Level 5: Lively Bucko Brew 35 rep, Ghastly Visage 55 rep
Level 6: Marksmn Draught 41 rep, Swashbuckler Stew 40 rep
Level 7: Cannoner Draft II 45 rep, Mystic Mixture 45 rep
Level 8: Swift Foot II 50 rep, Staff Enchant 50 rep
Level 9: Deadeye II 55 rep
Level 10: Lively Bucko Brew 60 rep, Shrinkin' Grog 60 rep
Level 11: Marksman Draught III 65 rep, Swashbuckler Stew 65 rep
Level 12: Cannoneer Draft III 70 rep, Mystic Mixture 70 rep
Level 13: Swift Foot III 73 rep, Phantom Spirits 75 rep
Level 14: Plunder Potion 80 rep, Deadeye III 80 rep
Level 15: Hardy Matey 85 rep, Lively Bucko Brew 85 rep
Level 16: Growin' Grog 95 rep, Clap O' Thudner 90 rep
Level 17: Lively Bucko Brew IV 100 rep, Added Elixir 105 rep
Level 18: Phantom Spirits II 110 rep
Level 19: Hardy Matey II 115 rep, Plunder Potion II 110 rep

As the level of the potions get higher, the higher the rep is. And the more higher up the potion is in which you are making also gets more challenging. I personally recommend doing the potions Swift Foot One (make five), drink all those then make Swift Foot Two (make five) drink all those, then Swift Foot Three (five) and drink all those. This really did help me level potions a lot and hopefully it will to you to :D Good luck and I wish you do see this soon:
mastered potions.jpg

I personally recommend doing the potions Swift Foot One (make five), drink all those then make Swift Foot Two (make five) drink all those, then Swift Foot Three (five) and drink all those. This really did help me level potions a lot and hopefully it will to you to :D Good luck and I wish you do see this soon:
View attachment 48685

Why are you drinking them after you get to five? I sell them to get the gold.

ty for the info I am on lvl 8 and I usually do swift did not know you had to use them before making more does that give you better rep ?

Actually it is in your benefit to either drink or sell or even trash the potions after you reach 5 of the kind. If you continue brewing them when you have 5 already in your inventory, it will give you reduced rep causing potions to last even longer. It took me a long time to learn that >_<

Same for me, I try making swift 1 with them all maxed and for some reason I only get like half the rep, I then drink them all and make it again and boom there's rep that's actually beneficial lol.

Back