Grace and Frankie

Aercor

Pirate
Grace-and-Frankie-Netflix-Original-Cast.png

This is one of my favorite series on Netflix. The second season was released just a few weeks ago, and it's just as great as the first one! I'd recommend it to anyone who could you a good drama comedy.

Feel free to discuss the show! Please have fun with it, and don't spoil anything for anyone!​

Grace-and-Frankie-Netflix-Original-Cast.png

This is one of my favorite series on Netflix. The second season was released just a few weeks ago, and it's just as great as the first one! I'd recommend it to anyone who could you a good drama comedy.

Feel free to discuss the show! Please have fun with it, and don't spoil anything for anyone!​
I found Series 1 of Grace and Frankie excellent and series 2 amazingly good. For Series 3 it feels like it is written by completely different people and they have turned a brilliant show into a second rate SitCOm like so many others, It has lost its uniniqueness I am only on episode 5 of the 3rd series but wondering if will improve and is still worth watching. Does anyone else get the feeling it is like a rubber stamped 2nd rate Sitcom like many others? Please Tell me to wait and it gets back to the wonderful stuff Lily and Jane gave us before. Not to exclude the other wonderful actors. No criticism there, just the stories and the writing.
I would cut a leg off and carry a parrot on my shoulder to get back to the previous style.
Mike

Back