Graphics Problem General low resource usage on a desktop pc

Em Pfore

Dockworker
Image 309.png

Is this normal resource usage? It seems like the game is using very low amounts of memory and gpu even with Vsync off. I have no integrated graphics, the game is running on my RX 570. In places with high population I'm still only getting roughly 20-30 fps, with similar resource usage to this.

Hey!

Quick question: Is this a laptop? Also, what're your Windows power settings set to?

If this is a laptop, please keep it plugged in and set to the High Performance power mode when playing TLOPO.

Hey!

Quick question: Is this a laptop? Also, what're your Windows power settings set to?

If this is a laptop, please keep it plugged in and set to the High Performance power mode when playing TLOPO.
No, as I said, this is a desktop with a dedicated gpu. This is why i'm so confused!

No, as I said, this is a desktop with a dedicated gpu. This is why i'm so confused!
My apologies, missed that in the forum thread title!

That's so strange. Have you tried updating your GPU drivers? Maybe there's something going on with them.

Do mean a dedicated graphics card and not motherboard onboard dedicated graphics?
yes, as I said in my original post, my cpu, a ryzen 5 3600x, has no integrated graphics. I know my way around the hardware aspect of a pc, which is why i'm asking the devs as they know the software side way better than I would.

Back